My new circuits!!!

/ My new circuits!!!
Small problem.....

The large faced Otto grip that I intended to put on the 3pt hitch control lever is too big to fit between the seat's armrest and fender.....sooooo..... the 3 buttons that were placed on that grip are now going on some blank space on the right side fender, where the cruise control buttons are. They'll be cut in this weekend (correction, I'LL be cutting them in - I don't want to be deemed lazy) and hopefully I'll be blowing snow by tuesday.

Pics to follow.....

-Jer.

/ My new circuits!!! #12  
They'll be cut in this weekend (correction, I'LL be cutting them in - I don't want to be deemed lazy

Lets get them straight this time;):laughing::laughing::laughing:

/ My new circuits!!! #13  
Wow, cool work on the stick. I wonder if I could waterproof my old Flight control stick from my 2001 computer game? Just kidding, but ehy look alike, hope you get the whacker built for it. Jy.

/ My new circuits!!!
kennyd said:
Lets get them straight this time;):laughing::laughing::laughing:

If any of these are crooked, it's only for ergonomic reasons!!

-Jer.

/ My new circuits!!!
Sat down today to fix my previous oops....

The switches popped out from the grip no problem, I didn't glue them, only silicone, and it wasn't really set up yet. The gaskets survived nicely, so I reused them.

I went with the same pattern as I was going to use on the grip, only tightened it up a bit in case I find an excuse to add something else.

I put a pic of the underside of the fender panel just for you all to see the pre-marked holes that JD places on there.

FOR SALE: One pre-cut Otto large grip. Price: Free, you pay for shipping.. Need to purchase own switches. PM me.

I hope I was able to take my pics from such an angle that you can see the 5 degree deviation in my cuts!!! Kenny..... this means you......!! :cool:

-Jer.

Just FYI, after having to retype this, I now realize that the trackpad on a macbook WILL indeed respond to the paws of a kitten..... thank you Steve Jobs, you maniacal techno-fiend...

Attachments

• IMG_0389.jpg
    IMG_0389.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_0391.jpg
    IMG_0391.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0392.jpg
    IMG_0392.jpg
    995.7 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_0393.jpg
    IMG_0393.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_0394.jpg
    IMG_0394.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_0398.jpg
    IMG_0398.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 125
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_0397.jpg
    IMG_0397.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 183
   / My new circuits!!!
After pre-drilling the holes, I've decided to add one more thing to my tractor to break up the boredom of pasture mowing - a cribbage board!!!.... Pics to follow....

-Jer.

Attachments

• IMG_0395.jpg
    IMG_0395.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 127
   / My new circuits!!!
Stopped at shop today to cut in the final switch in the dash, so I grabbed a few pics. The whole system is to be tested tomorrow, and hopefully it'll be home friday AM.

I'll explain a bit about the manifold and how it's laid out. It's a 5 place manifold, but only 4 are used - you can see that 'spot 4' is empty with the aluminum cap on it. The reason the 2 valves on the left of the rear view pic are raised a bit higher is because the black 'layer' between them and the manifold if a flow control valve. The FCV's that are sandwiched are bloody expensive (~ 180$) relative to a needle style (40$), but those are the circuits for the T n T, and there wasn't room anywhere else to plumb another style of FCV.

The needle FCV for the added front circuit can be seen just in behind the view of the loader QD bracket - it's black with a silver knob.

-Jer.

Attachments

• IMG_0412.jpg
    IMG_0412.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_0414.jpg
    IMG_0414.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_0409.jpg
    IMG_0409.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_0410.jpg
    IMG_0410.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_0411.jpg
    IMG_0411.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_0415.jpg
    IMG_0415.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_0413.jpg
    IMG_0413.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 139
   / My new circuits!!! #19  
Looking good Jer:thumbsup: Hope the $$$ issue worked out in your favor, not theirs:laughing: