MY NEW CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO ME

/ MY NEW CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO ME #14  
TractorTYMe, thanks, I just bought a t700 with 632 hours and I was curious how he was getting on with his tractor. My new to me tractor should be delivered this Saturday. I'm hopeful that it will work for many more years to come. I will post pictures when I get it. Thanks again.

/ MY NEW CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO ME #15  
TractorTYMe, thanks, I just bought a t700 with 632 hours and I was curious how he was getting on with his tractor. My new to me tractor should be delivered this Saturday. I'm hopeful that it will work for many more years to come. I will post pictures when I get it. Thanks again.
Good luck, download the service manual here. The more you can service your tractor yourself and get to know it the better. This has a 2.9l John Deere engine in it if I'm not mistaken?

/ MY NEW CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO ME #16  
Good luck, download the service manual here. The more you can service your tractor yourself and get to know it the better. This has a 2.9l John Deere engine in it if I'm not mistaken?
Thank you! Thanks for the manual too! It does have the John Deere engine. I get lots of traction with this tractor and have been impressed with how easily it uproots and pushes over these poplar trees that spring up everywhere. So far I am liking this tractor.

/ MY NEW CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO ME #17  
Well we certainly love pictures, especially action shots. 🤣👍

/ MY NEW CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO ME #18  
no action shots not that advanced- here are a couple--
IMG20230916093120.jpg
IMG20230916093156.jpg
IMG20230916093054.jpg