MY NEW CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO ME

/ MY NEW CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO ME #1  
Hi All
I am the proud new owner of the t700 2006 tractor thank you chipperman for your help. i looked at the three same like companies and found tym to be the best deal. i know in other posts there was disscussion on a hidden cost to the buyer. i did not recieve any hidden costs from my dealer whom i would like to mention. U wood company in collins,ms.... Darrel was so easy to work with and i feel i got the best price possible. i am like a kid in a candy store right now, this is my dream. after you factor in the 0% for 60 months that is a savings of 3600 dollars at the rate the other companies were charging. i do have to say i favored the mahindra over the others ,but at 3600 dollars i could not justify the extra cost. i would like to thank the other companies who i posted similar questions as i did for tym.. and merry christmas to me and all of you too! if any one owns one of these tractors i would like your over all opinions???? i also purchased the t90 fel and will be purchasing a bush hog also.. and when money permits i would like a back hoe again thank you all i will send pictures asap. mighty mississippi

/ MY NEW CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO ME #2  
Congrats on your new investments MM.
Sure gonner make your outdoor project list easier now.

/ MY NEW CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO ME
Hi again
I recieved a p m asking what hidden costs i was talking about. in another post about financing it was mentioned there was a charge for the 0% if there is my dealer absorbed the cost i got 0% for 60 months with no additional charges and no mention of a surcharge. i also got agreat deal i priced this tractor in several places and i got a bargain as far as price. merry christmas to all.

/ MY NEW CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO ME #5  
I'm considering the same tractor for my 170 acre farm, except in Mahindra red. Keep us posted on how it holds up. I couldn't find anyone who is using this tractor for true agricultural use. That has me a little hesitant. May wait on a bigger model from Mahindra or TYM to make sure I get enough tractor for my jobs.
It's my understanding TYM has discontinued this model. Wonder how many are left?
It pains me too that the other companies selling this tractor are charging a higher intrest rate.

/ MY NEW CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO ME #6  
jwcinpk said:
I'm considering the same tractor for my 170 acre farm, except in Mahindra red. Keep us posted on how it holds up. I couldn't find anyone who is using this tractor for true agricultural use. That has me a little hesitant. May wait on a bigger model from Mahindra or TYM to make sure I get enough tractor for my jobs.
It's my understanding TYM has discontinued this model. Wonder how many are left?
It pains me too that the other companies selling this tractor are charging a higher intrest rate.
mighty mississippi
Glad to here you are pleased with your purchase. Have you taken delivery? If not when do you gat your new toy (cough, cough, I mean Tractor)? I am sure you will be very please with it. Good luck and enjoy.

jwcinpk
From what I am hearing it sounds like you need a larger tractor. As for the T700 it has not been discontinued at this time. How did you happen to hear that? Like any reputable tractor manufacturer TYM does have products in their R/D pipeline. We will have new products in the foreseeable future. As for interest rates as of the Dec 31st our 0 for 60 will be history. It was great while it lasted. Good luck with what ever you buy.
Happy Tractoring
Chipperman

/ MY NEW CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO ME #7  
Chipperman said:
mighty mississippi

jwcinpk
From what I am hearing it sounds like you need a larger tractor. As for the T700 it has not been discontinued at this time. How did you happen to hear that? Like any reputable tractor manufacturer TYM does have products in their R/D pipeline. We will have new products in the foreseeable future. As for interest rates as of the Dec 31st our 0 for 60 will be history. It was great while it lasted. Good luck with what ever you buy.
Happy Tractoring
Chipperman
Yes Chipperman I need a bigger tractor. Only because I want a cab. I read in a previous post that the T700 was set to be discontinued later this year. Intrest rates aren't going anywhere but up from here I'm sure. I've labored over the decision of wether to buy the current offerings from TYM/Mahindra or wait on something bigger for a year now. I've waited this long so I geuss I'll wait a few more months to see if something bigger is coming.

Hi everyone
well from what i was told there was no mention of a discontinuation of this model. i was told the company was trying to switch over to an all cat model engine for all thier current line up. that is fine with me i feel the current model and its competitors offer an excellent tractor for the money, we can all wait for the next best thing as we could in a car or truck purchase ,but we will pay for it also. i will be taking delivery on my new tractor on january 8, 2007 from underwood equipment in collins,ms my sales person is darrel underwood. i would encourage all in the gulf coast area to talk to him if you want to save money. right now there are not tym dealers all over mississippi and i feel darrel knows this and makes the purchase worth the gamble something could go wrong with your sale and he will make it good, also noting he stands behind this tractor and feels in the end you will be happy with your choice. i feel i made a good decision and recieved an excellent price and with the 0% financing til the end of 06 it was a bargain. really do the math i saved 3600. over the same like tractor for the same time financed.

Hi Chipperman
i read all about the debates from the different colors i must say i am a cheap ##$%^&* and tym offered me the best deal in the end. i as i said in my original post i am like a kid in a candy store waiting for my big prize i feel i will recieve this when my new toy is delivered, so many of theses tractors are the same it is hard for us to make a choice based on numbers.... do your homework and be aggressive dealing with your seller tym wll be on top in the end..... thank you