My, my, my!

/ My, my, my! #1  

MChalkley

Elite Member
Tractor
EarthForce EF-5 mini-TLB (2001)
I just stumbled across a new tractor forum! And it's even better than the old TBN! Absolutely fantastic job, Muhammad!

/ My, my, my! #2  
New fourm is VERY VERY slow. Also new photo's posted are not working.
Nice looking but slow.

/ My, my, my! #3  
Whoa.../w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

I'm sorry I didn't get anything for you Muhammad, but thanks for the new look/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Works just fine for me.
Al

/ My, my, my!
It does appear that there's no link to the photo attachments, but I don't notice any speed difference, either.

/ My, my, my! #5  
Kudos to Muhammad and crew! Very well done!! Just thought I'd try using all the icons and post a picture.
/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif/w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/clever.gif/w3tcompact/icons/king.gif
/w3tcompact/icons/love.gif/w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif/w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif/w3tcompact/icons/sad.gif/w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif/w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif
/w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif/w3tcompact/icons/mad.gif/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif/w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif

/ My, my, my! #6  
I'M CONFUSED.

I need guidance, explanations, instructions. Change is so stressful.

/ My, my, my! #7  
Hmm, I can't edit my own post to add a photo. Bug? IE 6.0

/ My, my, my! #8  
Bravo to Muhammad & his crew!

I am still runing aroung trying to discover all of the new and improved features. With this latest incarnation, TractorByNet becomes in my opinion, one of the best constructed and operated web sites on the Net, regardless of subject or product. Simply superb, and outstanding in every regard.

Many Thanks Muhammad. We do appreciate this gift called TBN.com..

/ My, my, my! #9  
WOW!! great job Muhammad.

/ My, my, my! #10  
Photos are fixed... sorry about that. I see a few bugs that I'll fix tomorrow.

Slow? Can't say I noticed any difference in speed... there certainly shouldn't be. I'm testing on a 26.4 dial-up right now and it's as fast as it should be.