My forum name is Pasture Dream

/ My forum name is Pasture Dream #11  
Hi, I bought a Pasture Dream the other day. A manual would be great to have. This machine will be a rebuild, but it is in decent shape.

/ My forum name is Pasture Dream #12  
Hello pasture dream. Wondering if you have a manual or any other info for the Midland M-4. I just bought this unit. Instead of a chain drive for the agitators it has a rocker arm (or whatever it may be called). Anyway, the machine needs a few parts. Pulverizing seals and one of the sealed bearings at the end of the presser wheel shaft/axle. I found the pulverizing seals at R&H machine, which I needed, but wasn't sure where else to find parts. A manual would be nice to have. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

/ My forum name is Pasture Dream #13  
Send me an email woodsland1@hotmail.com with pasture dream in subject line and I will send you midland manual by pdf.

/ My forum name is Pasture Dream #14  
Thanks rackmaster2 for your help. I had some trouble with my email so I apologize if you get several emails from me.

/ My forum name is Pasture Dream #15  
Anyone have a manual available for a Taylor Machine F-1 Pasture Dream droll? I picked one up today! Thanks in advance.

/ My forum name is Pasture Dream #16  
Does anyone know to adjust seed drop? manual references 1 - 8 set points, I don't know what set point I am on. If anyone can help, it will be appreciated. Larry

/ My forum name is Pasture Dream #17  
Hello...I just register to this forum today after doing a web search on Pature Dream no till drill or planting. One of the hits I got led me back to this forum where somene was looking for information on a Pasture Dream no till drill. Just to let anyone who is interested know the "Pasture Dream" was first manufactured by Tayor machine company in the late 50's and was purchased later on by Midland. They are not manufactured today but they were very hardy planters. The modern no till drill made today has taken their place. There are still alot of these no till planters around...I have 3...1 Tayor and 2 Midlands. My brother has a Midland. These are still great planters for deer plots and small cattle operations where no till planting is desireable.
These no-till drill/planters can be used to plant most anything with no plowing. They plant in anytype soil condition and fertilize and pack in just one pass. Any one that needs information I can share with them....This vintage planter has become a hobby of mine in the restoration and use and I use it alot. I have recieved 4 call this fall from people who had just purchased one of these no till planters needing information and advice....happy to share informatioin.
Hello my name is Larry and I have a 5 bottom , 3 pt midland pasture dream drill. Just put new seals on and am painting it, do you have a source for decals ?

/ My forum name is Pasture Dream #18  
Hello my name is Larry and I have a 5 bottom , 3 pt midland pasture dream drill. Just put new seals on and am painting it, do you have a source for decals ?
He hasn't logged in, in over four years.

/ My forum name is Pasture Dream #19  
Hello...I just register to this forum today after doing a web search on Pature Dream no till drill or planting. One of the hits I got led me back to this forum where somene was looking for information on a Pasture Dream no till drill. Just to let anyone who is interested know the "Pasture Dream" was first manufactured by Tayor machine company in the late 50's and was purchased later on by Midland. They are not manufactured today but they were very hardy planters. The modern no till drill made today has taken their place. There are still alot of these no till planters around...I have 3...1 Tayor and 2 Midlands. My brother has a Midland. These are still great planters for deer plots and small cattle operations where no till planting is desireable.
These no-till drill/planters can be used to plant most anything with no plowing. They plant in anytype soil condition and fertilize and pack in just one pass. Any one that needs information I can share with them....This vintage planter has become a hobby of mine in the restoration and use and I use it alot. I have recieved 4 call this fall from people who had just purchased one of these no till planters needing information and advice....happy to share informatioin.
Having a bit of difficulty with the small seed box settings. any advice would be appreicated

/ My forum name is Pasture Dream #20  
here are a couple of manuals that may help some.

Attachments

• midland zip seeder book.pdf
    682.5 KB · Views: 87
  • midland pasture dream manual pdf.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 115