My BX25D is here!

/ My BX25D is here! #12  
If your fuel will sit for extended periods (a B25 doesn't use a lot) you might want to get a Mr. Funnel, they work well for water removal and just cleaning dirty fuel in general. I have used $10 Sear's toolboxes for two tractors, and they seem to hold up great. Rust and waterproof, perfect size for some tractors, too.

P1010814.jpg

/ My BX25D is here! #13  
Make sure you check your front axle oil. IT WILL BE LOW! They don't seem to top the axle off before delivery. My BX was very low as were many others. It comes with SUDT fluid so that is what you need to top it off. Let me know how you make out.

/ My BX25D is here! #14  
Make sure you check your front axle oil. IT WILL BE LOW! They don't seem to top the axle off before delivery. My BX was very low as were many others. It comes with SUDT fluid so that is what you need to top it off. Let me know how you make out.
Great advice, mine was also low.... And dont forget the Rops if going into garage! Ask me how i know.... eek.....

/ My BX25D is here!

Good advice! I just checked all the fluids. Front axle, transmission, and engine oil are all fine. But the coolant is about 1/8-1/4 inch below the L line. According to the owners manual, just need to add a little distilled water.

Don't forget a grease gun, unless you already have one

I have one, but it needs replaced.

/ My BX25D is here!
Great advice, mine was also low.... And dont forget the Rops if going into garage! Ask me how i know.... eek.....

Lol on the ROPs. I know they're going to get me one day....

/ My BX25D is here! #18  

14.4 hours, to date, not low, yet!

Don't forget a grease gun, unless you already have one

Yep, if not already familiar, welcome to the world of grease!

/ My BX25D is here! #19  
I prefer CUTs, but it is amazing what a SCUT can do .....