My 3.5 Ton Jiahe

/ My 3.5 Ton Jiahe
Still have to finish attaching the panels and ducts in the cab. Even has a radio which I didn't even figure on.

/ My 3.5 Ton Jiahe #24  
Very nice machine! Congrats! Roughly what was the landed cost? I've seen other China min ex $35-45 range.

Looks like you got all the goodies - grading bucket, with tilt etc too?

/ My 3.5 Ton Jiahe
Got the thumb, the hyd quick attach, regular tooth bucket, wide tooth bucket, wide smooth bucket, and rake.
All in to get to my house, $33,300.00. $24,200 went to China, the other $9,100 went to US.

/ My 3.5 Ton Jiahe #26  
Got the thumb, the hyd quick attach, regular tooth bucket, wide tooth bucket, wide smooth bucket, and rake.
All in to get to my house, $33,300.00. $24,200 went to China, the other $9,100 went to US.
AC or just heat?

/ My 3.5 Ton Jiahe
Some internals. They also gave me a box of extra oil, hyd, and air filters and 6 extra Pins.
And of course the handy dandy tool box that got smashed somehow. Just like when I got my Jinma tractor 15 years ago.

Attachments

• Excavator Hydraulic Manifold.jpeg
    Excavator Hydraulic Manifold.jpeg
    250.8 KB · Views: 77
  • Excavator Filter Access.jpeg
    Excavator Filter Access.jpeg
    319.1 KB · Views: 84
   / My 3.5 Ton Jiahe
AC or just heat?
I have to contact them about that. It looks like I just got A/C and no heat?? Which is a whole lot better than if it happened the other way around.
I'm in NC and even in the winter, if I am sitting in that little green house of a cab, I think i will be OK.
But, A/C is mandatory.

/ My 3.5 Ton Jiahe #29  
Thanks TimberFarm - that's a great deal - a few other questions:
- I see the Hyd connection on the stick - is that for the Tilt for the grading bucket?
- The qd on the buckets is that hydraulic or mechanical where you pick up then pin in place?
- See you got steel tracks - is rubber a $ cost option or can you specify type of track?
- Do you mind sharing the Co or web site you ordered this from?
- Any lessons learned, or things you would do differently?
- You might have mentioned is the powerplant a Kubota/Yanmar or ?

Thanks again, and post some updates and pics once you have some time on it

/ My 3.5 Ton Jiahe
I haven't taken a look to see how the hyd quick attach works. I did not get the tilting bucket. They did not have any available and weren't sure when they would get them.
It's a Kubota D1703.
I think it was a choice price the same steel or rubber. I wanted steel since I will never be out of the woods with this. If I ever had to, I could get pads for the track. But I really don't think I would need them.
The company is Jiahe. They actually make these for other "Brands". One I know for sure sells under the name "BitsMan". They posted up my exact machine on FaceBook page and I even commented "That looks exactly like this" and posted a photo of mine. They admitted yes, just different decal.

I can give you the contact info for the sales manager. He told me a few of the nameplates that are actually their machines. They make machines for quite a few companies so they don't have a fancy website set up for selling. You just deal direct with him. They also schedule making their machines based on models. This the "35" was scheduled for August production and I placed my order and locked in my price the beginning of May. I told him I didn't mind waiting knowing they were building my machine specifically for me. Terms were 1/3 down at the lock in, then when it is scheduled for production, the balance in full.