My 16 year old son was hit by a drunk driver

/ My 16 year old son was hit by a drunk driver #61  
Good Friday and my son is home! Had to do a lot of furniture moving to get him settled in on our main floor. Not to mention all the medical devices we need to have at home. Glad to have the family back together after one day shy of 3 weeks. Drunk driver was arrested yesterday as well as a second person who stole my son's amplifier from the crashed car at the impound.
I'm very glad to hear this!

May his recovery be swift and the drunk driver be punished.

/ My 16 year old son was hit by a drunk driver #62  
Makes for a happy Easter. Hoping for a quick recovery.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ My 16 year old son was hit by a drunk driver #63  
Happy Easter. Nice to see he is back home. All the best to you and your family.

/ My 16 year old son was hit by a drunk driver #64  
Bless the Lord! on this joyous day. Jesus is Risen and Son is on the mend.
Everyone said AMEN! !

T.J.

/ My 16 year old son was hit by a drunk driver #65  
Congrats on the first stage of a full recovery.

/ My 16 year old son was hit by a drunk driver #66  
... Hard to imagine that a country that is willing to live with TSA protocols post 9/11 cannot see the connection between drunk driving and preventable deaths... .

Except I'm still not willing to live with TSA protocols. They only stop the lazy and stupid terrorist-wannabes who would be spotted without all that security theater anyway; certainly without needing to irradiate passengers with unsafe equipment, or feel up young children or deny handicapped grandmothers their dignity.

/ My 16 year old son was hit by a drunk driver #67  
Except I'm still not willing to live with TSA protocols. They only stop the lazy and stupid terrorist-wannabes who would be spotted without all that security theater anyway; certainly without needing to irradiate passengers with unsafe equipment, or feel up young children or deny handicapped grandmothers their dignity.

We don't know the cost/benefit of TSA policies. We know how countries who get tough on DUI have markedly dropped DUI related deaths and injuries. The TSA program is based largely on fear, the DUI programs are based on data and successful experience.