MX6000 Service Manual

/ MX6000 Service Manual #1  
Tractor
Kubota MX6000HST
Are we ever going to see one of these? I can't find one anywhere and the operator's manual is basically a pamphlet. I kept asking my salesman and got nothing but promises.

/ MX6000 Service Manual #2  
The sales department is where you go to buy a tractor. Get with your parts or service department and tell them what you want.

/ MX6000 Service Manual
The sales department is where you go to buy a tractor. Get with your parts or service department and tell them what you want.
So, I got in touch with my dealership's parts department. Had a nice leisurely conversation with a gentleman who spent years in service first. He looked and couldn't find a thing other than the Op Manual, suggesting it may not even exist yet. He asked me what I needed to know and I told him I wanted to do whatever I could to work on the thing as problems arrive, I want proper torque figures for non-obvious but crucial and higher graded nuts and that I wanted answers to contradictory instructions in the Op Manual (such as greasing instructions on joints with seals that can be blown out). He said they torque based on experience and feel and that they handle major repairs by taking it apart and figuring it out.

/ MX6000 Service Manual #4  
It wasn't on Messicks but the frequently used parts look a lot more expensive than either my M4 or MX, hopefully it's based of one lemon as they're pretty new. Lots of bearings and seals.

/ MX6000 Service Manual #5  
It wasn't on Messicks but the frequently used parts look a lot more expensive than either my M4 or MX, hopefully it's based of one lemon as they're pretty new. Lots of bearings and seals.
Huh, what are you referring to?

/ MX6000 Service Manual #6  
Huh, what are you referring to?
If you search by model they have an option to see the commonly ordered/used parts which are usually filters and bulbs and stuff, that's not what showed up on the MX6000.

/ MX6000 Service Manual #7  
If you search by model they have an option to see the commonly ordered/used parts which are usually filters and bulbs and stuff, that's not what showed up on the MX6000.
The engine on the MX6000 is basically the same as the MX5800, just tuned up. Not really new.

/ MX6000 Service Manual #8  
The engine on the MX6000 is basically the same as the MX5800, just tuned up. Not really new.
Didn't look like engine stuff, looked more like rear end stuff. Didn't look all that close just saw a bunch of bearings and other parts that give me the shivers when I think about replacing them :censored:

/ MX6000 Service Manual #9  
I would GUESS that this is related to some abused machines. The MX series has been available for a long time and the only significant changes on the new ones are retuned engines for a bit more hp and more deluxe features being included as standard. I could be wrong, but I don’t think there’s anything new about the drivetrain in the 6000 compared to previous MX versions except for the hydraulic activated pto (which has been offered on grand Ls for a long time.

/ MX6000 Service Manual #10  
I agree, that's why I figured it was one lemon etc. I've been happy with my MX for six years and about 600 hours now.