Mustard anyone?

/ Mustard anyone? #11  
I didn't know there were that many types of mustard. We bought some Edmond Fallot dijon mustard at the airport leaving Paris, burning some extra euro's we had in our pockets. Wow is it good! I'm a mustard snob now and it's the only kind we'll buy and special order it whenever we run low.
Oh yes there're are . . . I love mustards also a lot. (y)

/ Mustard anyone? #12  
Been back in the Philippines for a while now since my FIL passed. One of the first things I did was go to PUREGOLD which is like a costco but without a membership fee and buy a couple bottles of mustard. Most folks in the Philippines don't eat mustard but I must have it on spam sandwiches and burgers. Looks like I'll be here until mid August. Son and daughter will get here in early June. Don't know who is mowing my lawn this spring and summer but it won't be me.

mark

/ Mustard anyone? #13  
Sorry for this, but PureGold is a strip club around here... my mind went a different direction... Again, sorry. Wait, PureGold AND Costco? (wait, never mind...)

/ Mustard anyone? #14  
I'm a mustard lover myself, though honey mustard is not one of my favorites. I wonder who thought combining those 2 things was a good idea?
A lot of those gift basket mustards are pretty good, though kind of pricey if you can even find them in a regular-size jar.

I rub honey mustard on the pork butts I smoke to hold the rub seasonings.

Your right though, it's not that good other than a rub holder...