Mustard anyone?

/ Mustard anyone? #1  

2LaneCruzer

Super Star Member
Tractor
John Deere LX172
We received one of those Christmas packages with a ham, bacon, jelly, mustard, etc. I usually just put the jars in the pantry until the next food drive comes along. This time, I tried something called Woeber's Champaign Dill mustard on my brat, and was pleasantly surprised! I really liked it! Got to checking, and they make just about every kind of mustard I ever heard of, and a lot that never heard of. In any case, thought I would post this FYI.

/ Mustard anyone? #2  
Those look tasty! (y)

Our fridge always has yellow, dijon, brown, and honey mustards at all times. 😛

/ Mustard anyone? #3  
I just added Champaign Dill mustard, it's been awhile since I've had it, but it's GREAT!

/ Mustard anyone?
I'm thinking of putting it on my next batch of baby back ribs that I cook on the BGE.

/ Mustard anyone? #7  
Our fridge always has yellow, dijon, brown, and honey mustards at all times. 😛
I'm a mustard lover myself, though honey mustard is not one of my favorites. I wonder who thought combining those 2 things was a good idea?
A lot of those gift basket mustards are pretty good, though kind of pricey if you can even find them in a regular-size jar.

/ Mustard anyone? #8  
I'm a mustard lover myself, though honey mustard is not one of my favorites. I wonder who thought combining those 2 things was a good idea?
A lot of those gift basket mustards are pretty good, though kind of pricey if you can even find them in a regular-size jar.
Sweet and sour/tart maybe . . . ?

/ Mustard anyone? #9  
Up here in Pot Hole City and the surrounding local area.. We had a group of mustard products with the label "Marks Mustard".... The old people retired and sold the product... The new owners made it for a while then dropped the mustard line in favor of other products..

There was enough local pressure put on the new owner they started producing the mustard line again.. Young guy here in the house and I bought almost a case of various flavors for Sweetie for Christmas.. This and our homemade Chow Chow are our go to favorite toppings...

/ Mustard anyone? #10  
We received one of those Christmas packages with a ham, bacon, jelly, mustard, etc. I usually just put the jars in the pantry until the next food drive comes along. This time, I tried something called Woeber's Champaign Dill mustard on my brat, and was pleasantly surprised! I really liked it! Got to checking, and they make just about every kind of mustard I ever heard of, and a lot that never heard of. In any case, thought I would post this FYI.

I didn't know there were that many types of mustard. We bought some Edmond Fallot dijon mustard at the airport leaving Paris, burning some extra euro's we had in our pockets. Wow is it good! I'm a mustard snob now and it's the only kind we'll buy and special order it whenever we run low.