Buying Advice MT3 Series Weights?

/ MT3 Series Weights? #1  

Pstrang

Tractor
LS MT352 HST
Gentlemen,

Could someone help cross reference some weight kits for a 2023 LS MT352? Compatible generic types?
  1. Front suitcase weights.
  2. Rear tire ballast weights.
Also what is the equivalent New Holland model to verify compatibility (i.e. Workhorse 55)?

Thank you.

/ MT3 Series Weights? #2  
The equivalent New Holland tractor to the LS MT352 would be the Boomer 45-55.

As far as the weights go, if you need more weight on the rear, try beat juice in the tire. If you already have that, and for some reason you need more, take a look at Everything Attachments. They have a selection of wheel weights for various tractors.

They also carry a range of bolt on brackets for front suitcase weights. But if you need something like that, what I would do is find a few weights (everything attachments carries them, buy them at auction, craigslist, whatever) and build a simply bracket to hang them on based on the dimensions of the weights. There are a threaded bolt holes on the front frame, get some thick flat stock, cut and weld or bend the sides, drill some holes, and you're done.

If you have front end loader, this might get in the way.

Hope this info helps.

/ MT3 Series Weights? #3  
If you want rear wheel weights you need to buy the rims the NH boomers use and buy weights from NH. Our ls rims don't have the holes to bolt the weights to

/ MT3 Series Weights?
Oh, that's a critical difference for the rear rims. Do you know about any compatible differences between the front weight bracket?
IOW, if I find some suitcase weights that'll fit a NH Boomer, will they also mount onto the LS front weight bracket?
Thank you.

/ MT3 Series Weights? #5  
I would assume you could buy the boomer weights and bracket, but I thought I saw front weights on the accessory page of the parts manual?

/ MT3 Series Weights?
Would you happen to have a link to the MT3 Series parts manual?

/ MT3 Series Weights?
Thanks, but I've been to the online catalog before. Just wondered if there was a PDF floating around.
Also, I didn't see anything about accessory weights. And what's the deal with MT352 "STAGE5" and "TIER4" categories? Very weird. Should I be using one or the other?

BTW, you have to get to it through this link: Parts - LS Tractor USA (click on "Look Up Your Part" at the bottom) Otherwise the parts list doesn't populate (at least in my browser).