MT225S LED Tail lights...

/ MT225S LED Tail lights... #1  

kormidoit

Bronze Member
Tractor
2021 LS MT225S, 2003 Kubota BX2200
Anyone having issues with their LED taillights malfunctioning ?? Warranty time ?? Part number ?? Dealer item only??

/ MT225S LED Tail lights... #2  
Only prob I have is pin striping when brush cutting. my paint looks like **** now but the brush is a lot shorter.

/ MT225S LED Tail lights... #3  
My right rear LED tail light had 4 LED's that started to flash. Dealer had a new one for me in about 10 days for free.

/ MT225S LED Tail lights...
My right rear LED tail light had 4 LED's that started to flash. Dealer had a new one for me in about 10 days for free.
Going to contact my dealer today. Thanks.

/ MT225S LED Tail lights... #5  
Whats wrong with your tail lights??

Did you use tape for your pin stripe??

willy

/ MT225S LED Tail lights... #6  
I have the same issue...both tail lights flash randomly...dealer said it must be a bad ground...not sure if that helps me at all.

/ MT225S LED Tail lights... #8  
I have the same issue...both tail lights flash randomly...dealer said it must be a bad ground...not sure if that helps me at all.
Bad ground my ass. My dealer check ground was good that is why they got me a new light.

/ MT225S LED Tail lights... #9  
Bad ground my ass. My dealer check ground was good that is why they got me a new light.
Your arse on the ground equals damp drawers....lol I take it the tail lights on these tractors are sealed units and the bulbs are not replaceable?

/ MT225S LED Tail lights...
Both my Tail lights are now blinking only the RED LEDS....in the same area on both taillights....HUMMMMMM...Ground issue.....NOT. Turn signal and white LEDS are fine. Dealer needs to replace my lights.