montana in canada

/ montana in canada #1  

birchbark

how have these tractors been recieved in canada? we have a dealer in alberta about 1 hour south of us and am seriously considering one of these. they are considerably less money than the other machines that are painted green. if anyone out there that has had one for a while could respond i would appreciate it. also is there a dealership going in in the edmonton area any time soon. thanks.

/ montana in canada #2  
If you are talking about Jason up there at Lakeview Equipment. He is a good dealer (I know him pretty well) and know that he is one of Montana's top dealers in North America. I know his service is excellent and he will treat you well.

I would not hesitate to do business with him myself. I would go in and talk to him, drive one and I believe you will find the tractors and doing business with them to be top notch.

Thanks,
Maka

P.S. What model are you looking at?

/ montana in canada
model 4340 is the one i am looking at.

/ montana in canada #4  
Birchbark,

They will have the Montana tractors for sure at the Edmonton Farm and Ranch show coming up March 29 - April 1 at Northlands. It is Lakeview that Maka refered to in his response.

Kevin

/ montana in canada #5  
I have a 4940 which is similar to the 4340. It has worked well for me so far. I had some problems at first, however they were factory screw ups that the warranty took care of. Can't hardly beat them for the price in my opinon. By the way I have about 280 hours on it so far.