Modified my HST pedals today

/ Modified my HST pedals today #1  

stoyan79

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L3700SU, TYM 4820CH
Modified my HST pedals today, they were too far apart, so I cut the bottom plate on the forward pedal and drilled new hole, and twisted the reverse pedal. Decided not to mess with spring as that can cause not returning to neutral issues.

Attachments

• IMG_20230926_133426889.jpg
    IMG_20230926_133426889.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 129
   / Modified my HST pedals today #3  
I see what you mean by too close, my feet wouldn’t handle that too well

/ Modified my HST pedals today #4  
The pedals is about the only thing I'm not keen on the 4820 Legacy series TYM. My T474 goes through the floor.

/ Modified my HST pedals today #5  
The pedals is about the only thing I'm not keen on the 4820 Legacy series TYM. My T474 goes through the floor.

The pedals on the open station 4820 go through the floor; the cab model is just an odd duck.

/ Modified my HST pedals today #6  
My feet are wide. I don't want them too close. Glad your mod works for you, though.

/ Modified my HST pedals today
This is how far apart they were originally. Had to literally lift my foot and move it every time I needed to change direction.
Tractors---40-99-HP-Branson-4820CH-30619118.jpg

/ Modified my HST pedals today
   / Modified my HST pedals today #10  
I went for different things. It is a T574 open station. Clover got the 4820 like you right about the same time. We have been comparing. There are pros and cons both ways.

I think TYM would be well served to get engineers, customers, dealer service reps and such together and merge the best features of both lines. As long as they still support the older models, I think they could have a world beater of a tractor in this class.