Mixed tire types

/ Mixed tire types #21  
To me it looks like industrial tires on the front, ag tires on the rear. Seems that is what the dealer said as well. The info should be molded into the tire wall itself, tho possibly coded.

If the tire hieghts match up to what is supposed to be on there, sounds like a better than good combo of tires for that machine - you get both traction & floatation a great combo, I'd love the setup!

Sounds like a big green light to me, unless there is some reason to suspect you are being fed a line.

--->Paul

/ Mixed tire types #22  
Jinman, I was more comcerned about weight, than sharp sticks. The NHs have just about the largest buckets, and my friend's TC35A can take quite a large bite. It's a bit of a beast for a 35hp tractor. I also look for sharp sticks also, the front tires on the hoe are just 8.75 x 16.5 half worn out snow tires, 8 ply. They have been very tough in the woods, but not without a few scars. Sorry to hear about your spill Bruce. I took one over 20 years ago and stabed myself with my own car keys. Still have the scar. Hope you heal up fast! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif