Mitsubishi D2000 parts catalogue or re-assembly direction

/ Mitsubishi D2000 parts catalogue or re-assembly direction #1  

Riegnman

Tractor
Mitsubishi D2000
So, I have a D2000 and the hydraulics suddenly went soft. The pump is good, it will lift some weight but when I turn the tractor off, the 3pt hitch falls unless I have the valve under the seat closed. I have, through t-shooting, determined that's it's probably leaking int he control valve, etc. I got it all apart and sure enough, there was gunk in the valve and the o-rings were pretty much flat. I can get o-ring replacements at a local hydraulics shop but my problem is that I'm an idiot. I took the valve components apart and laid them out in a relatively ordered manner on my workbench. Then life happened and 2 weeks passed before I could get back to it. When I go back to the project yesterday someone had been in my shop messing around and moved some of the parts "out of order" (read that as it appears that they just swept everything aside so that they could have some space on the bench for some project). I have 3 grown sons but nobody remembers doing it. Anyway. . . I need the parts catalog or some exploded picture of the hydraulic control valve. The valve body has a whole for these parts and then a flat circular panel screws down flush over that hole. The hole beside it houses the shaft that connects to the arm on the quadrant that you pull to lift and lower the hydraulics.
I know it's only a few parts but I can't for the life of me remember what order and/or direction they went into that blasted hole. Any help appreciated.

Attachments

• valve_parts.png
    valve_parts.png
    626.3 KB · Views: 44
   / Mitsubishi D2000 parts catalogue or re-assembly direction #2  
So, I have a D2000 and the hydraulics suddenly went soft. The pump is good, it will lift some weight but when I turn the tractor off, the 3pt hitch falls unless I have the valve under the seat closed. I have, through t-shooting, determined that's it's probably leaking int he control valve, etc. I got it all apart and sure enough, there was gunk in the valve and the o-rings were pretty much flat. I can get o-ring replacements at a local hydraulics shop but my problem is that I'm an idiot. I took the valve components apart and laid them out in a relatively ordered manner on my workbench. Then life happened and 2 weeks passed before I could get back to it. When I go back to the project yesterday someone had been in my shop messing around and moved some of the parts "out of order" (read that as it appears that they just swept everything aside so that they could have some space on the bench for some project). I have 3 grown sons but nobody remembers doing it. Anyway. . . I need the parts catalog or some exploded picture of the hydraulic control valve. The valve body has a whole for these parts and then a flat circular panel screws down flush over that hole. The hole beside it houses the shaft that connects to the arm on the quadrant that you pull to lift and lower the hydraulics.
I know it's only a few parts but I can't for the life of me remember what order and/or direction they went into that blasted hole. Any help appreciated.
We have a Mitsubishi section here on TBN just for your needs. And this document is a high in demand item to download, save, print what you need and resolve plenty of issues.

The trouble with the D Series machines is, it's very difficult to find parts now and most manuals are non-existent. I have some of the MT Series. A few of us take manual donations, scan and place them on the GroupsIO free share tractor brand sites. So far not a single D series has ever been found. Even for a 50 yar old manual like yours.

The D2000 was replaced by an upgrade ST2000.

三菱D2000年表no1_ill-768x100.jpg

/ Mitsubishi D2000 parts catalogue or re-assembly direction
We have a Mitsubishi section here on TBN just for your needs. And this document is a high in demand item to download, save, print what you need and resolve plenty of issues.

The trouble with the D Series machines is, it's very difficult to find parts now and most manuals are non-existent. I have some of the MT Series. A few of us take manual donations, scan and place them on the GroupsIO free share tractor brand sites. So far not a single D series has ever been found. Even for a 50 yar old manual like yours.

The D2000 was replaced by an upgrade ST2000.

View attachment 824073
Thanks for the info. I think that I found the magic combo for the parts. I got it back together last night and it's actually lifting now (I only had about 600lbs to test it with in the shop) and it's not leaking down immediately after shutting the the engine off. It's also not doing the bounce thing that it was doing where, at full height, the implement would drop and the system would immediately correct and shoot it back up. It's nice and solid all the way through the motion.
Also, looking at the site with the instruction manuals and parts catalogs, I did see the Satoh s630 book. While reading through it, everything in that book matches my Mitsubishi D2000 exactly; even the pictures of the things like the tach/hour meter. So that was a great find. Thanks for doing what you're doing!

/ Mitsubishi D2000 parts catalogue or re-assembly direction #4  
Thanks for the info. I think that I found the magic combo for the parts. I got it back together last night and it's actually lifting now (I only had about 600lbs to test it with in the shop) and it's not leaking down immediately after shutting the the engine off. It's also not doing the bounce thing that it was doing where, at full height, the implement would drop and the system would immediately correct and shoot it back up. It's nice and solid all the way through the motion.
Also, looking at the site with the instruction manuals and parts catalogs, I did see the Satoh s630 book. While reading through it, everything in that book matches my Mitsubishi D2000 exactly; even the pictures of the things like the tach/hour meter. So that was a great find. Thanks for doing what you're doing!
Look at this then, is this the same too?

I couldn't find the parts manual anywhere on the Japan websites. Those would need to be dontated for our community to scan and offer for free.

Attachments

• SATOH BULL S630 INSTRUCTION BOOK.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 56
   / Mitsubishi D2000 parts catalogue or re-assembly direction #6  
   / Mitsubishi D2000 parts catalogue or re-assembly direction #7  
Yes, very sad on Valley Power!

bmaverick, you've done a great job of finding and saving information for us all! Speaking of losing info because a site goes down, I have become a big fan of internet archive sites like " The WayBack Machine". It's a great tool to find info that has been scrubbed, obscured or otherwise "removed" from the web. Internet Archive: Wayback Machine.

/ Mitsubishi D2000 parts catalogue or re-assembly direction #8  
Yes, very sad on Valley Power!

bmaverick, you've done a great job of finding and saving information for us all! Speaking of losing info because a site goes down, I have become a big fan of internet archive sites like " The WayBack Machine". It's a great tool to find info that has been scrubbed, obscured or otherwise "removed" from the web. Internet Archive: Wayback Machine.
The WBM snags a bunch, but does miss a bunch too.

/ Mitsubishi D2000 parts catalogue or re-assembly direction #9