Mine all mine

/ Mine all mine #1  

Tomtint

Elite Member
Tractor
L3700SU
Well today I sent out the final payment on my L3700. It's been 5 years and I have to say time flies, doesn't seem like it's been that long. The past year I actually liked seeing the payment book get thinner and thinner. It's got 160 hours on it now so by my math... I should have it quite some time before I need a new one.

/ Mine all mine #3  
Sweet. Enjoy your machine.

/ Mine all mine #4  
Yep, I'm thinking if you ever get rid of it, will be because you are simply tired of it. Not that you have worn it out!!!! :)

/ Mine all mine #5  
TT, now what you gonna do with all that extra money in your check book ?:) It is a good feeling.

After my first Kubota (BX) was paid off, I went to the dealership to visit with the salesman. He was a good old guy.....hadn't seen him all along. He said, "I lose lots of friends when I sell them a new tractor"....i.e. they have no need to come back...not even for a service call. Eventually I went back, but he wasn't there anymore (retired)......and I don't really care for all the new people.

Cheers To Boston,
Mike

/ Mine all mine
TT, now what you gonna do with all that extra money in your check book ?:) It is a good feeling.

After my first Kubota (BX) was paid off, I went to the dealership to visit with the salesman. He was a good old guy.....hadn't seen him all along. He said, "I lose lots of friends when I sell them a new tractor"....i.e. they have no need to come back...not even for a service call. Eventually I went back, but he wasn't there anymore (retired)......and I don't really care for all the new people.

Cheers To Boston,
Mike

My payment was $428.00, I always sent $450.00 so my last payment was only 200 something dollars. I'm not sure I will notice not having the payment, but I'm sure I can find something to do with extra money if it starts to stack up . ��

/ Mine all mine #9  
I jumped for joy when I paid off my Jeep and the following year my boat. Both bought used.

/ Mine all mine #10  
Well today I sent out the final payment on my L3700. It's been 5 years and I have to say time flies, doesn't seem like it's been that long. The past year I actually liked seeing the payment book get thinner and thinner. It's got 160 hours on it now so by my math... I should have it quite some time before I need a new one.
I must be overworking mine; In less than 2 years I have 138 hours on it and it still feels new to me.

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

9 Pcs New Mini Excavator Attachment Set (A34302)
9 Pcs New Mini...
PICKUP TOOL BOX (A34808)
PICKUP TOOL BOX...
2010 International WorkStar Heil 18Yd Garbage Loader Truck (A33249)
2010 International...
Safety Traffic Cones (A33249)
Safety Traffic...
Sany SY50 MP Hydraulic Thumb (A33113)
Sany SY50 MP...
2006 MAXEY...18' T/A BUMPERPULL TRAILER , SLIDE IN RAMPS, (NO FLOOR) BILL OF SALE... (A34808)
2006 MAXEY...18'...