MF1500 vs MF1600 Series, What's the Difference

/ MF1500 vs MF1600 Series, What's the Difference #11  
That's a great price compared to what we pay up here, I think Roger 4400 said he paid $28K for a 1643, HST without the cab. :thumbsup:

/ MF1500 vs MF1600 Series, What's the Difference #12  
That's a great price compared to what we pay up here, I think Roger 4400 said he paid $28K for a 1643, HST without the cab. :thumbsup:

Yes and it was a **good deal ** . This price was for a cash sale, not financed....I think we pay more because we have a lot of snow overhere:laughing:. Have a nice week-end all. Roger:thumbsup:

/ MF1500 vs MF1600 Series, What's the Difference #13  
The cab is 3500 to 4500 depending on what options you add and the size of the tractor. At least that is what I have been seeing in Tractorhouse ads and the dealer. I did get another quote on the 1648 of $38500 at another dealer. I dont know if he misquoted or what but $10K difference in the same tractor is a substantial profit margin. I sure hope my local dealer didnt misquote me on my price. I wont know for sure for about another month when I get home to pay a personal visit.

/ MF1500 vs MF1600 Series, What's the Difference #14  
The cab is 3500 to 4500 depending on what options you add and the size of the tractor. At least that is what I have been seeing in Tractorhouse ads and the dealer. I did get another quote on the 1648 of $38500 at another dealer. I dont know if he misquoted or what but $10K difference in the same tractor is a substantial profit margin. I sure hope my local dealer didnt misquote me on my price. I wont know for sure for about another month when I get home to pay a personal visit.

Garry it was only 34500 and that because MF is no longer offering the free loader program on the 1500/1600 series tractors. They are still offering the 0% for 72 tho. I wish i could have offered the free loader program to you and then it would have been around 30k

/ MF1500 vs MF1600 Series, What's the Difference #15  
The website says it is good till Dec 2010 and my local dealer didnt say anything about them cancelling but I guess that it can be withdrawn at any time by MF. I also got emailed back that the local dealer doesnt have one in stock but says they can get one quickly. Now I wont know anything till I get back in USA. It is a real PITA being 5000 miles away and trying to work a deal. They do have a 1652 in stock per ad in Tractorhouse.com. I guess I will get a price on that and see what the difference is. One TBNer tells me that he had to wait almost 6 months for his 1643 to be delivered.