MF1500 vs MF1600 Series, What's the Difference

/ MF1500 vs MF1600 Series, What's the Difference #1  

gtrippleb

Gold Member
Tractor
NH T2320 TL
I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the difference in the two series.

Comparing the 1635 and the 1533 on agcocorp's website, it looks like they both have similar 3pt lift capacities. The 1635 has a higher flow rate.

The reason I'm asking is that I'm starting to look for a 30 - 40 hp tractor and I the MF's are very appealing to me.

/ MF1500 vs MF1600 Series, What's the Difference #2  
I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the difference in the two series.

Comparing the 1635 and the 1533 on agcocorp's website, it looks like they both have similar 3pt lift capacities. The 1635 has a higher flow rate.

The reason I'm asking is that I'm starting to look for a 30 - 40 hp tractor and I the MF's are very appealing to me.

Go for the 1635, as it will eventually replace the 1533. A little more power, more creature comforts, and IMHO, more bang for the buck.

df.

/ MF1500 vs MF1600 Series, What's the Difference
I wonder what the price difference will be? Looking at some pictures, it looks like the loader controls on the 1635 look to be on the fender. Is this the standard location or is this special ordered? I don't think I will like the loader controls not being on the fender. On the 1528 and 1532 it looks like the loader controls are by the dash.

On my ccy Sc2400 they are on the fender and I love it as I'm not holding my arm up when I need to use the loader. My arm is in a natural position. There seems to be quite a few brands now that have the loader controls up by the dash on the cuts/scuts and to me that seems like you would wearing your arm out if you were working the loader all day. Granted you wouldn't be holding your arm up all of the time, but still reaching up to use the loader seems like it would get uncomfortable.

I called the only dealer around that seemed to be open today about the 1532 and 1528.

The price on the 1532 w/Loader and I think he said it had the 8x8 shuttle transmission, was 18,900. I'm not sure what else it had on it.

The price on the 1528 with hydro and loader was 17,700 if using the 0% financing or 16,500 cash. Again, I'm not sure what else it had on it.

I didn't ask him about the 1635 so I'm not sure what that price was.

It would be nice to get in on the 0% for 72 months but I don't think I'll do anything for awhile. I'd have to sell my Sc2400 first before I could do anything. Then to be able to use my attachments, I'd probably have to get new pto shafts as I've cut them down to work with my Sc2400. So there are some additional costs that at the moment I couldn't afford. It's never to early to start looking to upgrade though :D

/ MF1500 vs MF1600 Series, What's the Difference #4  
The 1600 Series are loader ready, so Yes, the controller is on the fender. New iT4 engine, run quiet and smooth, and give a little more power over the 1533. More hydraulic flow, stronger front axle, cushy comfy platform/cab and a new interior. Seat is a huge improvement over the 1533, and if you are a hydro trans type of guy, it is linked to the throttle, so the further you push, the more RPM you get.

I am holding off on a new 1635 cab, until my job stabilizes a little more.

df.

I wonder what the price difference will be? Looking at some pictures, it looks like the loader controls on the 1635 look to be on the fender. Is this the standard location or is this special ordered? I don't think I will like the loader controls not being on the fender. On the 1528 and 1532 it looks like the loader controls are by the dash.

On my ccy Sc2400 they are on the fender and I love it as I'm not holding my arm up when I need to use the loader. My arm is in a natural position. There seems to be quite a few brands now that have the loader controls up by the dash on the cuts/scuts and to me that seems like you would wearing your arm out if you were working the loader all day. Granted you wouldn't be holding your arm up all of the time, but still reaching up to use the loader seems like it would get uncomfortable.

I called the only dealer around that seemed to be open today about the 1532 and 1528.

The price on the 1532 w/Loader and I think he said it had the 8x8 shuttle transmission, was 18,900. I'm not sure what else it had on it.

The price on the 1528 with hydro and loader was 17,700 if using the 0% financing or 16,500 cash. Again, I'm not sure what else it had on it.

I didn't ask him about the 1635 so I'm not sure what that price was.

It would be nice to get in on the 0% for 72 months but I don't think I'll do anything for awhile. I'd have to sell my Sc2400 first before I could do anything. Then to be able to use my attachments, I'd probably have to get new pto shafts as I've cut them down to work with my Sc2400. So there are some additional costs that at the moment I couldn't afford. It's never to early to start looking to upgrade though :D

/ MF1500 vs MF1600 Series, What's the Difference #5  
I picked up my 1635l/cab hydro for $31900 with dl120 and rhino 5' rotary ... can't really argue at that price ... 50hrs on it and 30 acres brush hogged/grubbed and a mile of trail box bladed ... outside of banging it up a bit from running over saplings and into the thick it has held up very well

/ MF1500 vs MF1600 Series, What's the Difference
At that price, I would have to wait awhile. I just dropped that on my F-150 so I know I couldn't afford it at this time. I think I could handle around
15-20k, but even that might be pushing it at the moment.

You wouldn't happen to know the price on the cab would you?

/ MF1500 vs MF1600 Series, What's the Difference #7  
I think the cabless one is about 3k less (28k or so)

thats up here ... so you guys might get a better deal down there ?

/ MF1500 vs MF1600 Series, What's the Difference #8  
HI! I bought a 1643 HST platform (cabless) loader quick steer attach, 72 in. hd loader, industrial tires 2 hydraulic in the rear for $28,000 in Quebec where we pay more than you, so yours will be cheaper. Ohhhh I forgot I LOVE that tractor, so easy to drive, no engine vibration , as they say your on cloud ten... you,ll love it IF you get one. Good luck.Roger

/ MF1500 vs MF1600 Series, What's the Difference #9  
   / MF1500 vs MF1600 Series, What's the Difference #10  
I just got quotes on 1643 cab model with the QPS transmission with FEL and 1 set of rear remotes for $28,053.
1648 with same equipment is 29,483. THis is in Hot Springs Arkansas. MF is offering a free loader or 0% financing for up to 72 month right now. I opted for the free loader with 5.99% financing. With 100% financing the monthly payment for the 1648 will be $576.93. That is with me furnishing my own insurance. That seems to be about the going rate for listings on Tractorhouse without a loader so maybe it is free.