MF gc1723e

/ MF gc1723e #13  
Can't post a link yet, but go to Tractorhouse and search for the gc1723e - no gc1725m pictures out there yet that I can find.

This is the first one of the new series I've seen, and I've been looking for a couple weeks now. Looks like new hood, new headlights, fender joystick, tilt steering, new dash, covered toolbox, and a full-width rubber floor mat. That's at least all that I noticed. Sounds like the drivetrain remains unchanged.

/ MF gc1723e #14  
They have them listed in the Price Book and Dealer Pricing because it's Order Writing Time for Dealers. It has not been announced yet....coming real soon. Build to Order uses the Price Book Dealers use to order so that is the first step...Once Announced I'll post more information. But Rumor I hear will be Early Spring before the First ones arrive.

GC1723E to Replace GC1705 as Basic Spec Sub Compact
GC1725M to Replace the GC1715 as Mid Spec Sub Compact with Added Features (Similar to what we have now)

There is some exciting changes coming! And some great deals on current inventory before the new ones arrive.

/ MF gc1723e #15  
They must have started shipping them - looks like there's one in Michigan.

/ MF gc1723e #16  
One more post and I can add the link!

/ MF gc1723e #18  
I dug a little deeper and see that there is a 1723E and a 1723EB, a 1725M and a 1725 MB. the implies TLB. Besides the new features, one might assume they are lined up similar in difference to the 1705, 1710, 1715, and 1720. I just bought a 2018 GC1720, and I'm now kinda wondering if I should have held out? I've got less than 2 hr on the machine...

AGCODEALER what do you think the exchange policy would be in my case if I wanted to opt for the 2019 1725MB ? I've had the new unit for about 2 weeks. Is AGCO going to back something like this?

/ MF gc1723e #19  
I don't know, I kinda like my joystick hanging off the front. It's a more natural position for me.

Otherwise, I wonder why they made new models numbers for about the same tractor.

/ MF gc1723e #20  
Seems to me all these new changes make it line up exactly with Deere's features and even their model numbers (deere is 1023e, 1025r) I guess Massey was feeling like their 1705/1715 didnt sound good
All the "upgrades" like loader handle position, power outlet, toolbox, etc are just copycat features.

I wonder if all the mechanicals are the same?