MF gc1723e

/ MF gc1723e #1  

eubie5

Gold Member
Tractor
kubota bx2380
A buddy of mine just let me know that MF, for 2019, is expanding the gc line with a 1723e. Anyone have any info on this new scut? What's the difference between this and the 1705? It's on their website, on the build my tractor portion, but they don't have any pics or info about tractor itself. I do know they've moved the fel lever to the right fender like the new kubota bx 80 series. I really like that. I don't know any of the other changes.
Can anyone help a guy out?
Thanks in advance.

/ MF gc1723e #2  
I am curious about this too. My dealer made mention that Massey was changing up the GC models. He didn’t seem to know what changes they were making though. I am wondering if they will update the hydro trans to an e-hydro or something? I am hoping to get more details as I am in the market for a sub compact.

/ MF gc1723e
Like I said, it's on there website under the build my tractor section, but they don't have it listed anywhere else on the site, nor any pics.
Just wondering what upgrades it has over the 1705

/ MF gc1723e
I can’t find any info on Google. Interested to just see what’s new!

yeah, a friend of mine just bought a 1705. he was in talking with with the dealer who sold it to him, and he was telling him about it. it's weird it's on the MF website, the build a tractor part, but no where else.

/ MF gc1723e