Mechron UTV - Searching For Used One

/ Mechron UTV - Searching For Used One #1  

kantuckid

Platinum Member
Tractor
Branson 4820R
I'm in the market for a Kioti Mechron-I prefer used.

I have done some CL searches and saw a couple back before I was ready to get serious but none of late. The regular places that list UTV's don't even have a search filter for the brand or model , much less an actual Mechron for sale, so they are definitely a small player for that type vehicle.

/ Mechron UTV - Searching For Used One #2  
OK thanks for the info :D

/ Mechron UTV - Searching For Used One #3  
Tractorhouse.com Had about 20 of them I think.

/ Mechron UTV - Searching For Used One
Thanks, I looked there as I have google like you & everyone else too.:thumbsup:

Those are all new (some are NOS, so obviously a slow seller) except a couple at dealer in MO with several higher hours units & one or so in UK, so not much to talk about.
As I'm currently thinking that with Kioti Mechron, you either buy new or look at other brands-this forum's not the place to talk the other brands and start making comparisons,etc.. I'll either stay with our 610 Kawasaki Mule, move over to a used Kubota small gas RTV 600 with hydrostatic tranny, or move to larger Mule with diesel and more features like assisted steering.

FWIW, I looked over a Mechron @ Riley's Kioti in Portsmouth, OH & they are a very well built machine and on a par with any out there feature wise. I just don't use one in a way that justifies the new price tag compared to used market prices.

/ Mechron UTV - Searching For Used One #5  
I have been really looking at the Mechron and like it. Very well built machine. I hope you find what you are looking for.