McCormick fuel relay shutdown

/ McCormick fuel relay shutdown #11  
Hi,
Have you got the electronic common rail engine?
Or do you know if its got a CAT injection pump on it

/ McCormick fuel relay shutdown #12  
Hi

it's is VP30 bosch injection pump.

on a perkins 1100 4.4litre engine

Cheers

/ McCormick fuel relay shutdown #13  
Will the tractor turn over? If not have you tried to see if you have power at the starter when key is in the start position? Will it run on easy start

/ McCormick fuel relay shutdown #14  
The engine cranks but will not fire.

yes the engine will run on ether (easy Start?)

/ McCormick fuel relay shutdown #15  
Re: Fuel relay problems

Having been with McCormick for over 7 years, I would suggest that you call one of my old dealers that has sold several MC-115s. They are Mitchell and Schoppel in LaCrosse, IN. They have extensive knowledge on this tractor and ask for Wes Miller. Mitchell's number is : 219-754-2423. He may be able to help. McCormick has lost all of it's older salesmen, as the management did not want their experience, and the service rep for your area, quit about 1 month ago, without another job to go to. He was just "fed-up" with the lack of support.

Another thought, a few years ago, there was a problem with the power cable from the battery, on the MC series, since it was a long cable, which caused several problems, relating to power. Ask Wes about that issue, also.

As for the "new dealer", McGeesEquip., I wish them all the best.

/ McCormick fuel relay shutdown #16  
We are going to fax some info to the Minnesota Attorney General. It is our word against (McCormicks) theirs meanwhile we sit with a $60,000. tractor that won't start so we can move it out of the way and use the shop for something else!

I have a c70 McCORMICK it has jumped out of reverse since day one ,just like yourself the two faced company won't do anything ,if I could only get a hold of one of the ones responsible for the service we don't get when I start to back up on a hill and it takes off foward ,they would be glad to fix it. You can talk to a guy name Joe Cassatt he might help some but won,t asume any responsibility , if you would like to contact him his number is 1866-327-6733 his cell is 678-427-0127 if you can get something out of them more power to you Thanks holt50