Price Check Max 26XLT HST

/ Max 26XLT HST #1  

jjk454ss

Bronze Member
Tractor
eMax 25s
I just got a quote on a max 26 eggs LTHST, with loader and mower they are wanting $23178. Adding a Landscape Rake and Forks gets the $1000 discount but also adding lights to the ROPS, filling the tires, and a Quick Hitch brings it to $24163 plus tax.

Does this seem to be on par with what everyone else is paying? This is in West Michigan.

/ Max 26XLT HST #2  
Did you ever buy a MAX 26xlt? If so, how do you like it? any problems? Asking because I am checking one out tomorrow as I look at all different makes and models in the scut and cut class.

/ Max 26XLT HST #3  
I bought a MaxXLT HST about 1 year ago. Only have 75 hrs on it so far. It's powerful for its size. The SSQA is nice to have. The loader lift is strong but the bucket curl seems weak. Operator platform is comfortable; it's quiet; engine doesn't have much vibration. It powers a 5' brush hog with ease. Servicing is easy except getting to the oil dipstick. Observed a slight oil seepage with the oil pan gasket enough to wet any dust that is present but no dripping. The 3rd function loader valve is integrated nicely. There is no hydrostatic transmission wine. Transmission and rear axle housing is cast iron. Overall it's just a NICE tractor that is enjoyable to use. It's actually a Mitsubishi tractor.

/ Max 26XLT HST #4  
I bought a MaxXLT HST about 1 year ago. Only have 75 hrs on it so far. It's powerful for its size. The SSQA is nice to have. The loader lift is strong but the bucket curl seems weak. Operator platform is comfortable; it's quiet; engine doesn't have much vibration. It powers a 5' brush hog with ease. Servicing is easy except getting to the oil dipstick. Observed a slight oil seepage with the oil pan gasket enough to wet any dust that is present but no dripping. The 3rd function loader valve is integrated nicely. There is no hydrostatic transmission wine. Transmission and rear axle housing is cast iron. Overall it's just a NICE tractor that is enjoyable to use. It's actually a Mitsubishi tractor.

That's great to hear. Glad you are enjoying it.

/ Max 26XLT HST #5  

For upgraded curl cylinders search for my posts

the Axle housing covers are cast Aluminum

/ Max 26XLT HST #6  
I just got a quote on a max 26 eggs LTHST, with loader and mower they are wanting $23178. Adding a Landscape Rake and Forks gets the $1000 discount but also adding lights to the ROPS, filling the tires, and a Quick Hitch brings it to $24163 plus tax.

Does this seem to be on par with what everyone else is paying? This is in West Michigan.

6 months later - but I was getting mid to high 18 quotes for the 26xlt with loader from florida dealers (and 16500 from central alabama dealers) . I negotiated down to 17700, and haggled my trade value up another 2k from their initial offer. Implements currently have a $500 back for 2 or $1000 back for 3 offer from mahindra. still settling that part of the deal (they didn't have most of what I wanted in stock at the time of tractor delivery anyway)