Max 26xl just stopped while I was driving...

/ Max 26xl just stopped while I was driving...
I have a 2016 Max26XL TLB that recently had front axle and transmission work done under warranty (and required that it be split)...

Can someone please confirm which of the three wire going to the starter I need to cross to try starting it?
D537AA8B-CDCE-40FB-90B6-F50A7CD9AAE7.png

I really do not want to do more damage by just trying all the combinations. I have labeled them A, B, and C in the pic.
Thx...

/ Max 26xl just stopped while I was driving... #12  
Hard to see from picture.

Are "A" & "C" the biggest diameter cables?
Does either "A" or "C" come from the battery?
Does either "A" or "C" go to the starter motor?

Double check this, but I think if all of the above is true: Jumper "A" & "C".
A small diameter cable ("B"?) should come from the key switch/safety interlock circuit.

C is a hot line coming from the battery. I think B is coming from the key based on the connector type (non-bolt) but do not know.
I will try jumping A and C and see if I weld anything or plow fuses...

/ Max 26xl just stopped while I was driving... #14  
Before You jump those, maybe use a volt meter and check both to ground,
and then to each other. Both key off and on.
In your picture I didn't see a hot wire going for the tractors switch supply,
it may come off the battery as a separate lead.

So I still can not get it to start... But I have a few more questions and thoughts.

When I tried to jump it at the starter the solenoid spins but the gear does not engage at all. So I figured it was the safety switches. I took the seat off, and the sheetmetal under it to get better access. I also removed the front shroud from the engine, and the lower plastic cover from the steering column. And I have started testing each of the safety switches. I have also ordered the shop manual so I can hopefully get specs on what the voltages and resistances should be for various things like the Timer. But, until that shows up I am just making assumptions and working off of a screen print of a wiring diagram my dealer emailed me. Unfortunately, because it is a screen shot I can not zoom in and see details, as the pic just gets fuzzy. From what I can tell, and someone chime in, with the key in the on position the seat switch should should have a voltage on one of the leads, and if the switch is good, that voltage will go thru the switch and off to the Timer and the relays. Then, each of the safety switches (shuttle, rear PTO, clutch) form a circuit that comes and goes to the safety relay. if all that works the timer should allow a voltage at the Start position wire on the key, and then the tractor should start.

Anyway, I've tested the rear PTO switch and it's good, but I bypassed it for testing purposed (I may need to adjust the plunger setting). I also bypassed the seat switch as well. I'm in the process of checking the shuttle with and clutch switch, but don't want to break the instrument cluster by trying to pry it off without having the shop manual. The fuel fill cap is holding down the top cluster cover and I don't know if I just pry it up or not, so waiting for the manual.

But, a couple of questions.

First, should there be a voltage at the smaller wire going into the starter solenoid when the key is in the start position. I assume yes, and the fact that there is not one there when the key is on is likely why jumping the starter does not engage the gear.

Second, with the key in run I do not have a voltage at the seat safety switch. This implies that the Timer is not working or there is a bad fuse (which I have checked). Or, the Load or Safety Relay is bad.

I'm about to order a new Time unit, and two new Relays, but I'd rather not spend the $100 buck on them if it's not the Timer or Relays. Until I get the shop manual I can not effectively test them because I don't have their specs. Any helpful comments would be appreciated.

/ Max 26xl just stopped while I was driving... #17  
C & B.. will get the starter spinning.. dont buy anything yet.

Thx for the thought, but I did... Once of the reasons I took the front shroud off the engine compartment. I get a good voltage going from the + battery terminal to the frame...so frame ground should be good...

check the battery negative cable to frame connection, was the issue with mine, it had the same symptoms

/ Max 26xl just stopped while I was driving... #19  
it's the solenoid that makes the starter spin, and engages the starter gear, so as said, C & B should make the starter crank the engine..

C & B? I jumped C and A and get a solinoid spinning sound but no engine turn over...should I have jumped C/B? Dang it...

C & B.. will get the starter spinning.. dont buy anything yet.