Tractor Sizing Max 26 xlt

/ Max 26 xlt #1  

heyfly

Tractor
none yet
Just sat on a mahindra max 26 xlt. What a difference in room on the operator platform! I have been trying compacts on for size, thought the 2610 was going to be the "one", uncomfortable for my old knees ( and both are replacements). Kioti 2610 was fair and want to keep at 24 hp, anyone else have seen the xlt?

/ Max 26 xlt #2  
Do a search on my Max28 XLT shuttle.

Basically same as the Max26 XLT.

/ Max 26 xlt #3  
I've been looking for any info on the 26XLT and there's nothing out there. It's hard to believe in this day and age dealers can have units on the floor and no updated info anywhere. From the few pics I've seen the loader joystick to the fender is a big upgrade. I had heard Mahindra was working on a factory 3rd function so was hoping to see that on an option list somewhere. Also would like to confirm it's still a Mitsubishi made tractor with a Mitsubishi engine. I got to think they did more than move the stick and changed the face.

/ Max 26 xlt #4  
I've been looking for any info on the 26XLT and there's nothing out there. It's hard to believe in this day and age dealers can have units on the floor and no updated info anywhere. From the few pics I've seen the loader joystick to the fender is a big upgrade. I had heard Mahindra was working on a factory 3rd function so was hoping to see that on an option list somewhere. Also would like to confirm it's still a Mitsubishi made tractor with a Mitsubishi engine. I got to think they did more than move the stick and changed the face.

Why don't you just call or visit a dealer? XLT sounds like an F-150? New product? Am I missing something?
https://mahindrausa.com/tractors/max-series/max-26xl-4wd-hst

/ Max 26 xlt #5  
It was briefly mentioned in the Dealer meeting YouTube video and in only a couple threads on here. Like I said, no info anywhere. I'm just getting back in to tractor buying form so looking around for what's new. I haven't had time to hit up a dealer but will soon. I usually like to know everything about a product like this before taking to a salesman as they almost never know anything about every product line on the lot. Here's a pic of it pulled from the Show us your Mahindra thread.

/ Max 26 xlt #6  
https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/files/mahindra-owning-operating/577652d1541445540-lets-see-your-mahindra-max26xlt-jpg

577652d1541445540-lets-see-your-mahindra-max26xlt-jpg

/ Max 26 xlt #7  
They also went to a treadle versus the 2 pedals for forward/reverse.

/ Max 26 xlt #8  

Typical Mahindra not to promote a new model. I take it is released?

Nice seat, I hope the new joystick is not as course as the original.
SSQA is handy
Still has those wimpy curl cylinders, made even weaker with the SSQA.
The curved loader appears it uses 19 mm dia. pins, making cylinder upgrades more difficult.
I'm no fan of that 2 speed hydro-static trannny.

/ Max 26 xlt #9  

Is there really a difference in that other than I suppose you could rest your foot across the treadle and pivot rather move from forward pedal to reverse pedal? It essentially functions the same right? It's just that the old pedal pivot point is under the floor board.

I'm still kind of baffled as to how you are supposed to operate the directional pedals and the L or R brake pedal at the same time other than an awkward side saddle approach.

I don't mind the loader control where it is on mine, but I probably would prefer it to be at the new location. I think you can purchase those seats and add to an older model also; armrests would be nice. Other than some cosmetic changes to the hood, grill, and lights I think they are mostly unchanged otherwise. Haven't seen one in person yet though...

/ Max 26 xlt #10  
Looks like they finally updated their website with this model. Unclear if it's a replacement for the 26XL or in addition to the XL.

| Mahindra