Marking your tools

/ Marking your tools #21  
S

not sure what u r referring to here, but i am thinking a “pen” that has acid in it and u simply write on metal. It leaves a dark stain. Cant be wiped off.
Got any brand suggestions?

Thanks,

Peter

/ Marking your tools #22  
I think I can truly say that I have never lost a tool to anyone's hand but my own. If y'all are losing tools like that maybe security cameras are a better investment.

/ Marking your tools #23  
Easy way is to take a grinder/cut off wheel & put 1, 2, or 3, notches on the handle, head, grip - whatever. Doesn't take much - just make sure your friends don't use the same number of notches!

/ Marking your tools #25  
Got any brand suggestions?

Thanks,

Peter
Can’t recall what exactly i had, but here are 2 examples of them

/ Marking your tools #26  
I use green electrician's tape.

/ Marking your tools #27  
I mark mine as the ones behind the lock.

/ Marking your tools #28  
We haul many a tools into the field to clear trails and like to mark them with our name and phone number via permanent markers. This isn't for thieves but for when people simply find them out there so they can text or call us. You wouldn't believe how many we've got back that way. At home they're stored in a unlocked garage..

/ Marking your tools #29  
…. At home they're stored in a unlocked garage..

Are you the guy who leaves his keys in the cars too? Aryl’s house at 3AM boys!!

/ Marking your tools #30  
We haul many a tools into the field to clear trails and like to mark them with our name and phone number via permanent markers. This isn't for thieves but for when people simply find them out there so they can text or call us. You wouldn't believe how many we've got back that way. At home they're stored in a unlocked garage..
I HATE people like you!!!! :D A couple of years ago I came out of the grocery store and noticed a bank envelope behind my truck which didn't look empty. I picked it up and there was $50 CASH!!!! I looked again and there was a withdrawal slip with the bank and account #. 👎 :(
I dropped it off at the local PD/Firestation, where they were glad to take care of returning it back to the rightful owner.