Market Watch

/ Market Watch #791  
No where near record highs. The 1970-80s were many multiples higher interest.

Its the highest they’ve been in 40 years.
Besides, as CloverKnoll Farms so accurately stated, the goalposts have been moved.

/ Market Watch #792  
It's seems like we as Americans just want to see the "other side" fail, even if that means we all fail.

/ Market Watch #793  
I don't want anyone to fail. I also don't want to be told I'm winning, when it's a lie. Americans are lemmings.

Social distancing... They admitted it was ARBITRARY. But, the "good people" wished death on those who questioned, because they were TOLD it was science. It was bullshit. Like most government propaganda. Keep trusting the "experts". Solid D students working at the highest levels.

Last edited:
   / Market Watch #797  
Its the highest they’ve been in 40 years.
Besides, as CloverKnoll Farms so accurately stated, the goalposts have been moved.
Statistics are easy to manipulate. And people always believe "experts".

/ Market Watch #798  
People need places to live. When we moved to our current location in 2005, we bought at the high point of the market. Then the market crashed in 2008 and the property value was less than we paid for it. Since we didn’t move, the value is now about 30% above the purchase price. Price fluctuations only matter if you are buying/selling over a short term.
Depends on the location. In some areas, over time, the whole area can deteriorate to the point people just abandon their homes. Because they become worthless.

/ Market Watch #800  
Depends on the location. In some areas, over time, the whole area can deteriorate to the point people just abandon their homes. Because they become worthless.
It happened in my city of Oakland in the 70’s when abandoned homes were offered for $1 if you moved in and made improvements.

40-50 years later the dollar homes sell for $600-750k