Making a 7 year old girl happy

/ Making a 7 year old girl happy #21  
What dealer did you purchase through? I'm shopping right now and would love any feedback on WNY dealers. Thanks!

Yeah, I was wondering that too. Did you hit Buffalo Tractor, Niagara or Lamb? Oh, nice tractor btw! Congrats!

/ Making a 7 year old girl happy
crazyangel said:
What dealer did you purchase through? I'm shopping right now and would love any feedback on WNY dealers. Thanks!

This one i bought from lamb and Websters in springville. Messicks was very close in price though. Definitely shop a couple dealers and just tell them to give you their best price up front then buy from whoever you feel comfortable with.

aczlan said:
That's a lot of weight on the front. Looks nice.

Aaron Z

1000 on the front and theres suppose to be 2 on each side of the rear wheels. Just waiting for the second set. If i use this to harvest i will be hooked to a gondola that holds 4 tons of grapes so i needed to have enough weight to handle it.

TripleR said:
Gosh that looks strange from the front, bet it's handy though.:thumbsup:

Running in the vineyards their very handy, around ditches, not so much :-D

Ava's already cleaning up the mess i made. She washed the lower cab windows and started on the cutter

ForumRunner_20120209_160559.png

eagle107 said:
Yeah, I was wondering that too. Did you hit Buffalo Tractor, Niagara or Lamb? Oh, nice tractor btw! Congrats!

I priced messicks, lamb and Websters as well as southern tier in gerry, ny

/ Making a 7 year old girl happy #28  
Yeah, with the hills and ditches we have, it would be tipping over several times a day.

Man, I could sure use her around here.:thumbsup:

Amazingly their actually quite stable. You just really notice every dip and bump. I won't take this thing anywhere near where I would a regular utility tractor but all the weight is down low to the ground keeping the COG very low. I've never heard of anyone tipping one of the narrow vineyard tractors around here but then again we don't farm steep hills.

I will try to get a pic from the back for you next time I have it out. I didn't think of it yesterday.

/ Making a 7 year old girl happy #30  
Amazingly their actually quite stable. You just really notice every dip and bump. I won't take this thing anywhere near where I would a regular utility tractor but all the weight is down low to the ground keeping the COG very low. I've never heard of anyone tipping one of the narrow vineyard tractors around here but then again we don't farm steep hills.

I will try to get a pic from the back for you next time I have it out. I didn't think of it yesterday.

Two of our farms are pretty hilly, so we have everything as wide as we can and the guy who owned it before us used tractors with dual rear tires to mow. He still occasionally mows some of it as he rents it from us now and uses a John Deere 7000 set out wide with lots of weights.