Maintenance toolbox...?

/ Maintenance toolbox...? #21  
Don't know if the new Kioti zerks are the same as on my CK25 but most places don't sell metric tapered thread zerks. I bought some from one of the kioti dealers online back when I got a set of filters. Order around 10 of them. I think I only have about 3 left as I've used them over the years.

/ Maintenance toolbox...? #22  
I recently added a battery powered grease gun (I already have the Ryobi 18V leaf blower and 10" chain saw). So much nicer and easier on my hands, which makes me more likely to grease as often as I should. And x2 on the zerks. I got some from Zorro but not sure they are really right.

If you don't already have an angle grinder the HF ones are OK and cheap. I have 3 so I don't have to swap discs for cutting, grinding, wire cup.

And for rmoving the filters he first time you will need a really good filter wrench. I got a chain type like this

1649696801614.png

Only time I've needed it, but I NEEDED it then.

/ Maintenance toolbox...? #26  
I was thinking more along the lines of, what tools/ brands/ peoples favorite's....should I have to make maintenance life easier on me hands. Not necessarily kept in a "toolbox". I guess the two main things would be the tourqe wrench/socket set (metric I assume), and grease gun. Any specialty tools I should think of? Be nice to make up a dedicated tractor maintenance kit.🚜😎
I've had my tractor for 11 years and I haven't had to "work on it" very much and when I do a basic socket set and a few box wrenches seems to get it done. Now attachments is a different story, all manner of knuckle busting tools come into play.

/ Maintenance toolbox...? #28  
I can all but guarantee something will soon, and there's nothing wrong with that. It's called being an equipment operator, being a GOOD equipment operator however means you'll probably (not always) find it before it's an issue;)
My first rotary cutter would shake bolts loose (while cutting) no matter how tight, lock nuts, nothing helped, so I carried extras and wrenches and stopped to tighten everything up every hour or so. And if it didn't shake them loose it would just eat them up until they broke. The new one (different brand) never has a problem. The dealer said "Yeah, those were junk. We stopped carrying them."

/ Maintenance toolbox...? #29  
Cheers all...
What tools should one have in their diy maintenance toolbox for a ck2610hst? I'll hit me first 10hrs today, lol.
I got a H.F. ... (I know😬)...30 min. away. Anything worth getting there? Recommendations/tips greatly appreciated.
If most if not all your work is on your property I wouldn't worry to much about it. I've do carry a few lynch pins.