MahindraUSA

/ MahindraUSA
SPYDERLK said:
There have been failures on the 7520s. The 6520 would not cause as much stress since it has the smaller pump. The gear was on its second upgrade when mine was replaced. That considered, it might be ok for the stress now. Ive seen it, and I wouldnt want to load it even more as would be necessary in supplying the accoutrements of a cab. It would be nice to hear from a few people with high hour, full on, loader work on 7520s. Anybody out there?
larry
Brian,
How many hours you got on your New Holland blue7520?
hugs, Brandi

/ MahindraUSA #52  
bindian said:
Brian,
hugs, Brandi

I have heard the NH blue Mahindra's run stronger and smoother then the Red Mahindras.:D

/ MahindraUSA
Robert_in_NY said:
I have heard the NH blue Mahindra's run stronger and smoother then the Red Mahindras.:D[/QUOTE
Robert,
It all depends on what color your blood is.;) His bloodline may run blue, but it is red underneath.:cool:
hugs, Brandi

/ MahindraUSA
bindian said:
Jwcinpk,
The 7010 and the 7520 may share the same basic block and head as the cubic inch displacement is the same. But something in the installation gives them different model numbers and horsepower.
Now that Galen mentions the 6530, I think this is the model I saw in Tomball. As I was told it was new. I am not sure now, as I slept since then and I just got home from my daughter's college graduation and I am tuckered out.
hugs, Brandi
I just got an email from Tomball confirming it was a 6530 I saw there last week.:D
hugs, Brandi

/ MahindraUSA #55  
bindian said:
Brian,
hugs, Brandi

Unfortunately, only 220Hrs at this time:eek: and less than 1/2 of those at full throttle.

/ MahindraUSA #56  
Robert_in_NY said:
I have heard the NH blue Mahindra's run stronger and smoother then the Red Mahindras.:D

No complaints here, My little smurf just purrs along.;)

/ MahindraUSA #57  
bindian said:
Robert,
I have heard 85 hp and I have heard 82 hp.:confused: I am not sure. I will try to find out on Monday.;) I will mention some guys are ready to buy and want more specifications. Maybe they will tell us a little more.:) I agree with Brian. I think it will debute in Feb. at the World Ag Expo. I plan on being there to see it, among other things.:cool:
hugs, Brandi

Brandi, does this imply that you are coming out to Calif in February? Congratulations for you and your daughter on her graduation.:cool:

/ MahindraUSA
MtnViewRanch said:
Brandi, does this imply that you are coming out to Calif in February? Congratulations for you and your daughter on her graduation.:cool:[/QUOTE
PaPa Smurf,
Yes, I am planning on going. I plan on painting the town RED. Thank you. I am proud of her. I think she will go back for Grad school.
Just 220 hours on your Blue Smurf? I'm at 196, just in 8 & 1/2 months.
hugs, Brandi

/ MahindraUSA #59  
bindian said:
MtnViewRanch said:
Brandi, does this imply that you are coming out to Calif in February? Congratulations for you and your daughter on her graduation.:cool:[/QUOTE
PaPa Smurf,
Yes, I am planning on going. I plan on painting the town RED. Thank you. I am proud of her. I think she will go back for Grad school.
Just 220 hours on your Blue Smurf? I'm at 196, just in 8 & 1/2 months.
hugs, Brandi

Ah yes, but do you use a D6, & a 580 Case, that's not including my 310 Case dozer either. When the hours get spread out, nothing gets used all that much.;)

/ MahindraUSA
MtnViewRanch said:
bindian said:
Ah yes, but do you use a D6, & a 580 Case, that's not including my 310 Case dozer either. When the hours get spread out, nothing gets used all that much.;)
Brian,
Sure, bring them over and I will use them. :cool:
hugs, Brandi