Mahindra 8560 vs Deutz Fahr 4080.4e - both with cabs

/ Mahindra 8560 vs Deutz Fahr 4080.4e - both with cabs #11  
I studied the DF website and I really like the looks of those tractors. But. . . The dealer locator map is Very spotty. Not a lot of dealers around. So, as everyone talks about on this forum, ya just gotta make sure you have a dealer who is nearby and gonna continue selling and servicing those machines for years to come. The dealer closest to me. . . I wouldn’t trust them to be a long time dealer, but I certainly could be wrong.

From what I read and watched, I really like the Deutz.

/ Mahindra 8560 vs Deutz Fahr 4080.4e - both with cabs #12  
I'm almost sure that Australia has no regulations on off road engines. So the Deutz just have EGR in that market in particular, which is the bare minimum.

In Europe and US, the same tractor, having 80 HP, would have to have DPF + SCR (Ad blue).
In Canada, a 5080D has DOC only as aftertreatment. No DPF or DEF.
I'm still contemplating whether to sell the JD 6430 Premium or not. It's just too big for me.
To replace it, 5080D would be the first choice.

/ Mahindra 8560 vs Deutz Fahr 4080.4e - both with cabs #13  
ptsg Specifically developed for agricultural applications, these compact, powerful engines feature turbocharging and high pressure common rail direct fuel injection, along electronic engine management, to supply maximum power and sustained torque even at low engine speeds. Using only exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) and a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC), these engines meet EPA Tier 4 emissions requirements without requiring a diesel particulate filter (DPF) or diesel exhasut fluid (DEF). FARMotion engines are very efficient with extremely low fuel consumption and minimal noise levels.

willy

/ Mahindra 8560 vs Deutz Fahr 4080.4e - both with cabs #14  
Deutz Specifically developed for agricultural applications, these compact, powerful engines feature turbocharging and high pressure common rail direct fuel injection, along electronic engine management, to supply maximum power and sustained torque even at low engine speeds. Using only exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) and a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC), these engines meet EPA Tier 4 emissions requirements without requiring a diesel particulate filter (DPF) or diesel exhasut fluid (DEF). FARMotion engines are very efficient with extremely low fuel consumption and minimal noise levels.

willy

/ Mahindra 8560 vs Deutz Fahr 4080.4e - both with cabs #15  
I have an agroplus keyline, 75hp rops. Great tractor. The 4080 has the same engine and the hydraulic specs look the same. I have looked into the 4080 but it was too wide for me.

Great machines for everything you listed, I've got a flail mower on mine right now. Also good for basic hydraulic work. For example if I'm running trimmers on the front, i have to turn them off to lift up the mower.

Hopefully the dealer is good because the Australian importer isn't so good.

/ Mahindra 8560 vs Deutz Fahr 4080.4e - both with cabs #16  
I just got an offer from a local Deutz Fahr dealer on a DF 6140 TTV (CVT transmission 140HP). It’s fully loaded. Also has front 3 point and PTO, loader with bucket, front fenders, and wheel weights for $149,000. Warranty is 2yr 2000 hours and extendable at any time during the warranty period.
They offered me $45,000 for my M126X as a trade-in.

The cons I believe of this tractor are it has a smallish 4L 4-cylinder engine. Dealer is 2 hours away, so support would be problematic. They also have financing, but no incentive financing. 7.9% for 5 years.

You have to go up to a 6160TTV before you get to their bigger 6 cylinder.

/ Mahindra 8560 vs Deutz Fahr 4080.4e - both with cabs #17  
There used to be a Deutz dealer here and they sold a LOT of Deutz tractors . Not sure why but he quit selling them but still services them, his sons took over the business they even do complete rebuilding. They don’t sell any brand of new tractors but do continue selling new and used implements . I have never owned or operated a Deutz but have always found them interesting.

/ Mahindra 8560 vs Deutz Fahr 4080.4e - both with cabs #18  
I just got an offer from a local Deutz Fahr dealer on a DF 6140 TTV (CVT transmission 140HP). It’s fully loaded. Also has front 3 point and PTO, loader with bucket, front fenders, and wheel weights for $149,000. Warranty is 2yr 2000 hours and extendable at any time during the warranty period.
They offered me $45,000 for my M126X as a trade-in.

The cons I believe of this tractor are it has a smallish 4L 4-cylinder engine. Dealer is 2 hours away, so support would be problematic. They also have financing, but no incentive financing. 7.9% for 5 years.

You have to go up to a 6160TTV before you get to their bigger 6 cylinder.
I'm in the grape industry. The new hollands have 3.4 litre engines in my segment, but the power they are generating is crazy. Same as the fendts, i think they are a 3.3 litre, granted they have the cvt but no other machine can do what it is doing in regards to towing.

/ Mahindra 8560 vs Deutz Fahr 4080.4e - both with cabs #19  
I'm in the grape industry. The new hollands have 3.4 litre engines in my segment, but the power they are generating is crazy. Same as the fendts, i think they are a 3.3 litre, granted they have the cvt but no other machine can do what it is doing in regards to towing.
Sorry, the only other other machine doing what the little fendt is doing is a deutz with the cvt.

/ Mahindra 8560 vs Deutz Fahr 4080.4e - both with cabs #20  
Thats good to know, because 4 liters is small for a tractor this size.

1674598533468.jpeg