Mahindra 2655 comments

/ Mahindra 2655 comments #1  

bobmisi

Silver Member
Tractor
Branson 3820i
Very close to buying a 2020 Mahindra 2655 with just over a hundred hours. Anyone have any reasons why I should stay away from this model or brand. Never had a Mahindra before, but the emission setup on this tractor makes it very desirable to me.

/ Mahindra 2655 comments #2  
That's a TYM built model. I've heard they can be problematic and are being discontinued. Personally, I would only buy a TYM from a TYM dealer.

/ Mahindra 2655 comments #3  
Had one and loved it. TYM has a diff motor setup that in my opinion is not as good as the Mahindra motor. Ran the 2655 in my business for two years and ran it hard. No issues.

/ Mahindra 2655 comments
I pulled the plug yesterday. Lack of DPF and DEF made the final choice a bit easier. Not gonna be used hard. Just around the 8 acres for firewood and mostly snow plowing and driveway maintainance .

/ Mahindra 2655 comments #5  
I have had mine for a couple years and a hundred or so hours with zero issues. I have the back hoe set up for it. And have spent at least half that time digging something as we built our house, ran electrical conduit and water lines, etc.

So far so good on my end, best of luck.

/ Mahindra 2655 comments #6  
I have 2 TYM built mahindras with over 1600 hrs total both are great tractors,

/ Mahindra 2655 comments
I have had mine for a couple years and a hundred or so hours with zero issues. I have the back hoe set up for it. And have spent at least half that time digging something as we built our house, ran electrical conduit and water lines, etc.

So far so good on my end, best of luck.

/ Mahindra 2655 comments
Do you have a Mahindra hoe or other brand? i Have a Woods BH90X but Woods does not make a subframe for the Mahindras. I don't think mounting it to the three point would be a good idea.

/ Mahindra 2655 comments #9  
ido not have a hoe on either one,

/ Mahindra 2655 comments #10  
I had a 3510 which was made by TYM and that was an excellent tractor, it also had a 509 Bradco subframe mounted backhoe.