Mahindra 2538 5th year review

/ Mahindra 2538 5th year review #11  
Ordered the filters today, but wasn't sure of the fuel filter. They had a bunch. From what I read my 2538 has two for it so I've got to look at and locate the second one. Did not know there are two.

/ Mahindra 2538 5th year review #12  
The first fuel filter is on the right side, and it's a paper filter inside of the alum(?) canister.
wix makes one, but it's encased in metal and the number is 33993. I think its over kill, but to each his own.

The Bosch filter on the left side of the engine, is the only one I've found that fits because of the water sensor in the bottom of it. The number is on the filter. Just make sure you get the one that has the plug in the bottom to attached the sensor & wire to it.

Once in a while Amazon 3rd parties have it, and sometimes I get it from ebay. I change mine every 750 hours because I have a great fuel source. I don't get fuel from the gas stations, I get mine direct from a commercial delivery source. (500 hours is the recommendation)

/ Mahindra 2538 5th year review #13  
Thank you Sir. I should have made the original post plainer. The help on this blog is real. thanks again