M4 vs 5075E surprised me

/ M4 vs 5075E surprised me #1  

sea2summit

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota 1860->25D, MX5800, M4D
This is not a one's better than other thread just an observation. I got my M4 last year and my neighbor just upgraded to a 5075 for round baling last week. Saturday I went over to help cut with my M4 and I was shocked at the size difference when side by side, the Deere is tiny by comparison. I was just kind shocked based on the specs I know about the tractor (HP, PTO HP, lift, etc) compared to a side by side comparison. I guess I'm most shocked because I'd only seen one at a distance and figured their were close, but their not, yet the deer beats the M4 on almost every number. Since I operate a lot in the woods and rough terrain I've found I really like the M4 tire size and the Deere's operating on much smaller tires, looked like my MX tires.

I anticipate they'll work a lot side by side for the rest of this summer so I'm curious how they stack up. I'd be curious if anyone has operated other 70-54HP machines next to an M or 5075 and how they stack up on those less obvious areas you wouldn't necessarily see on the dealer lot without another comparable tractor.