LX Series Cab vs B3030 Cab

/ LX Series Cab vs B3030 Cab #1  

Kubotafan

Veteran Member
Tractor
G1800AWS, B3030HSDCC, L3540HSTCC, JD710A
Does anyone have any information on the noise level in the LX series cab in comparison to the B3030 cab?

/ LX Series Cab vs B3030 Cab #2  
I can say my LX2610 is not as noisy as my old B2650, but not by much. I still wear hearing protection inside the cab because the HST whine is stiff annoying to me. You can compare the two cabs and see how much sound absorbing insulation is installed in each cab. Look up each one in the Kubota online parts under cab, sub assembly N17000 and/or N17201. You could always add sound insulation (Dynamat or something similar) to the B3030 using the LX cab parts illustration as a template and as a reference point.

/ LX Series Cab vs B3030 Cab
I had my LX2610 cab tractor out today for the first time on the road. I am just breaking it in so wasn't at full throttle but my initial impression is that it is quieter than my B3030 that I previously had. I have to do some more research but I think the tractor instrument panel shows engine RPM, Rear PTO revolutions or mid PTO revolutions. I don't think it shows road speed. I think my bicycle can likely go faster, but I was expecting that!