LS XR4046HC HST Cab $30500.00??

/ LS XR4046HC HST Cab $30500.00??
That was a dealer in WY that is 6-7 hrs away.
He was also limited on service so he got ruled out due to distance and capabilities.

What happened to the $30,500 price in thread title? Where did extra $2,000 come from?

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

That was from a dealer in Wyoming that is 6 to 7 hours away. And uses the main guy for warranty anyway.

/ LS XR4046HC HST Cab $30500.00?? #24  
First off I am a new member, a new property owner, etc etc. So a Noob if you will. Bought a little 10 acre Horse ranch and need a tractor. Started at Kubota and best deal I could make on a L3560 HST cab was 37K Then checked Kioti and best deal on a NX5010 HST cab was 33.5K Massey 1736 HST Cab was 37.5K Then found the LS Line, Think I like the XR4046HC HST cab But best price I could get quoted was 30.5K with block heater I read the posts and see that down south or east people are getting them for 29K??? Montana just seems to be more expensive all around. Any advice to a newbie?

If you are interested in Massey, they have an Equine discount. Equine Savings - Horsemen save up to 32% on Massey Ferguson and Challenger and up to 26% on Toro and Exmark. If you have horses you save money. My friend bought one through the program no problems. Good luck on the search.

/ LS XR4046HC HST Cab $30500.00?? #25  
If you have horses you save money.

I just could not let this one go by. We've owned horses and saving money is a term that does not apply!!!:laughing:

Got to admit though, it was fun during the years the kids were in 4H and going to the fair every year. Spent lots of money but the memories are priceless.:thumbsup:

/ LS XR4046HC HST Cab $30500.00?? #26  
I just could not let this one go by. We've owned horses and saving money is a term that does not apply!!!:laughing: Got to admit though, it was fun during the years the kids were in 4H and going to the fair every year. Spent lots of money but the memories are priceless.:thumbsup:

Guess I should have said "You'll save money on the tractor purchase". I have a bunch of horses myself.

/ LS XR4046HC HST Cab $30500.00?? #27  
Lots of good machines out there. I've owned LS, Kioti, Massey, and direct experience with several Kubota's and a small JD. All will have something that stands out, quality, features, technology, value...

My experiences lead to Massey compacts being at or near the overall top of the heap, and I would certainly check them out if you have a dealer.

But like already mentioned... With these highly computer controlled tier 4 tractors, from all the brands, you may need dealer interaction more than with previous machines. Therefore, even if it costs you a bit more up front, going with a good nearby dealer, regardless of brand, might be worth considering.

Well I bought the LS XR4046HC from the guy for 29k. Got it on Sunday. Trying to figure out how to upload photo from my IPhone

/ LS XR4046HC HST Cab $30500.00?? #29  
Congratulations on the new tractor! I bet you're going to love it!

/ LS XR4046HC HST Cab $30500.00?? #30  
Well I bought the LS XR4046HC from the guy for 29k. Got it on Sunday. Trying to figure out how to upload photo from my IPhone

Congratulations !! LS is a great brand. Pictures please as soon as you can load them.