LS updated the website ... new models

/ LS updated the website ... new models #1  

TSO

Elite Member
Tractor
Massey 1652 HST Cab
Looks like LS just updated their website! Finally, right?! Much more user-friendly and quicker to navigate. Interesting, looks like they added a new "K" series line, which looks to be a value utility line, 47 & 55 hp.

Here's an interesting point of question though ... my manual for the loader on my R4047 says the loader lifts 2638 lbs at the pins, but the website STILL says 2500 lbs from the pins, but includes a QA loader automatically. Should I assume that the QA setup weighs 138 lbs ? That would make sense (to me at least).

They still list the "R" series with the Tier-4 interim Mitsu engine, and the "XR" series with the Tier-4 Shibaura, and still don't have non-cab models for the XR series listed. Thoughts on that anyone?

lstractorusa.com

/ LS updated the website ... new models #2  
That K series seems to look like the NH workmaster 35 and 40 or at least resembles them.

/ LS updated the website ... new models
That K series seems to look like the NH workmaster 35 and 40 or at least resembles them.

I was thinking that exact same thing. It makes me wonder, has LS been building the workmaster series for new holland all along, or is NH shifting their utility lines to LS as well?

/ LS updated the website ... new models #4  
No the workmaster 45 and higher is Shibaura. My question is does LS have a tier 4 Mitsubishi or not? They list tier 4 Mitsubishi for several tractors including the new K series, and if they do why did they go to Shibaura engines at all? Did they go to the Shibaura engine just to appease CNH? And is the XC4046 a 4 cylinder or a three cylinder it is listed each way in the same write up. Also since LS lists the Shibaura engine all the way up to a 65HP in the XU series does that mean they are now going to supply all of the NH workmaster's? Inquiring minds want to know!:shocked:

/ LS updated the website ... new models #5  
Yea the K series is just a plain tractor with no fancy options. What they did is they had stock of the current U model engines and that's what they are running on the K series. The XR series will eventually be an open station unit. What they are doing is having the R series available and till they are sold out is when the XR noncabs will be released. Plus they now offer a open station P7040. Plus they were talking about putting on the electronic 3pt hitch control on them also. Im so happy the finally updated the site. Still needs some work on pictures and specs but its a lot better than it was before.

/ LS updated the website ... new models #6  
Yea the K series is just a plain tractor with no fancy options. What they did is they had stock of the current U model engines and that's what they are running on the K series. The XR series will eventually be an open station unit. What they are doing is having the R series available and till they are sold out is when the XR noncabs will be released. Plus they now offer a open station P7040. Plus they were talking about putting on the electronic 3pt hitch control on them also. Im so happy the finally updated the site. Still needs some work on pictures and specs but its a lot better than it was before.

Well is there a tier 4 Mitsubishi?

Is it the same as the NH WorkMaster series?

also, next time you talk to a rep, can you mention to them that some customers would like to see a higher HP HST unit with more lift capacity & height. the day they have one available, I will be trading mine in. :D

/ LS updated the website ... new models #8  
About time. I like it. Intrigued by the new "K" series. I would like to see more pics of it, especially of the operator's station. With 22+ fuel gallon tank also, WOW. I bet the new website was WAY cheaper than that for the ACA website, LOL. B.

So here's something else interesting...

According to the NH site, they now have a "Workmaster 35 & 40" which look to be the G3033 & G3038 (same specs)... I looked at the larger "Workmaster" series tractors (45,55,65,75) and for now, they appear to still be different than the new LS "K" series. The "K" has slightly different specs and weighs around 500 lbs more.