LS Tractor

/ LS Tractor #1  

Jspak

Tractor
Tractorbuy2022
Can anyone explain the different letters on LS models. I.e differences between e and he models.
Thanks

/ LS Tractor #2  
Check out the LS website

willy

/ LS Tractor #3  
the H should be a hydrostatic version

/ LS Tractor #4  
H is hydrostat, C is cab, E is economy.. And the numbers... well here is an example. My tractor is an MT3 57 HC. The "3" after the MT is the series of tractor.. or essentially the frame size. There is a 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 series (maybe more). The higher the number, the larger the model. The "57" is the horsepower. And the HC is hydrostatic transmission, and cab. I am not an expert yet on the nomenclature on the LS tractors but that is a general idea. Hope that helps.

/ LS Tractor #5  
Can anyone explain the different letters on LS models. I.e differences between e and he models.
Thanks
E models are shuttle shift, HE are hydrostatic. No other difference between them. Of course you loose a couple PTO horsepower with the hydrostatic trans.

The sizes are determined by the series: MT1 is sub compact (SCUT), MT2 are small compacts (CUT), MT3 are compacts, etc....

/ LS Tractor #6  
H is hydrostat, C is cab, E is economy.. And the numbers... well here is an example. My tractor is an MT3 57 HC. The "3" after the MT is the series of tractor.. or essentially the frame size. There is a 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 series (maybe more). The higher the number, the larger the model. The "57" is the horsepower. And the HC is hydrostatic transmission, and cab. I am not an expert yet on the nomenclature on the LS tractors but that is a general idea. Hope that helps.
Thanks for the quick explanation. I’ve always wondered about the alphabet soup they had in their names.