LS SAYS A REGEN EVERY 2 HOURS IS NORMAL

/ LS SAYS A REGEN EVERY 2 HOURS IS NORMAL
Another day, another story, now we're back to the title of the thread...
I was looking for a date for the reprogramming ...
After I sent all the information to LS service again, they are saying that the frequency of regen is not out of line. The service rep for our territory has sent all of your information to QA also, but he was out all last week. He has not been through all of his emails yet this week, he will look for the response. There is also a meeting at 1pm today that he will bring up your issue.

/ LS SAYS A REGEN EVERY 2 HOURS IS NORMAL
   / LS SAYS A REGEN EVERY 2 HOURS IS NORMAL #203  
If I bought a new tractor that regen'd every two hours, I'd make sure it regen'd right to the ground. LOL

/ LS SAYS A REGEN EVERY 2 HOURS IS NORMAL #204  
Sometimes I wonder what these people are thinking if they tell a customer that regens every 2 hours are not out of the ordinary because that would make me not want to buy any kind of tractor that did that.

/ LS SAYS A REGEN EVERY 2 HOURS IS NORMAL #205  
Sometimes I wonder what these people are thinking if they tell a customer that regens every 2 hours are not out of the ordinary because that would make me not want to buy any kind of tractor that did that.
Almost makes the new electric CNH's look good. LOL As long as they don't burn your house and yard down. LOL

/ LS SAYS A REGEN EVERY 2 HOURS IS NORMAL #206  
Interesting. I have a Deere 5065e. previously, it regen'd about every 80-90 hours. This year, it was exclusively a brush hog tractor. Meaning it was run at least a couple of hours at PTO speed every time. Very little time spent idling or short operations. It's been more than 100 hours and still no auto regen.

Seems the advice to run these DPF tractors long and hot is spot on.

/ LS SAYS A REGEN EVERY 2 HOURS IS NORMAL #207  
the owners manual for my MX5200 says to avoid prolonged idling, but then it also says to idle 3-5 minutes before shutdown because of the turbo.

/ LS SAYS A REGEN EVERY 2 HOURS IS NORMAL #208  
the owners manual for my MX5200 says to avoid prolonged idling, but then it also says to idle 3-5 minutes before shutdown because of the turbo.
Yeah, my manual says idle for 2 mins before shutdown and 1 minute at start up.

/ LS SAYS A REGEN EVERY 2 HOURS IS NORMAL #209  
Idle is very bad for soot build up. I usually run 17 to 1800 rpm
when using the bucket and so far only 2 regen's 130 hours

willy

/ LS SAYS A REGEN EVERY 2 HOURS IS NORMAL #210  
Idle is very bad for soot build up. I usually run 17 to 1800 rpm
when using the bucket and so far only 2 regen's 130 hours

willy
I run the same RPM for general work. Bump it to PTO speed when blowing snow. I regen about every 50-60 hours.