LS or Kubota

/ LS or Kubota
The MT3 35 and 40 are a little bit smaller and lighter than the MT 3 42, 47, 52 and 57.
Same cab and engine
Different Loader, Frame and Front tire size

The MT3 35 is $1,000 cheaper than the 40

/ LS or Kubota #12  
Two years ago when shopping I checked all the different brands within about a 100 mile radius. Didn’t like Kubota price but the treadle pedal was probably the biggest thing that ruled them out for me, I am generally a Kubota fan but definitely don’t like that pedal. Wound up buying LS XR4155 and now have 195 trouble free hours on it, my LS came from the factory fully equipped with options other brands charge a lot of extra money for.

/ LS or Kubota
Two years ago when shopping I checked all the different brands within about a 100 mile radius. Didn’t like Kubota price but the treadle pedal was probably the biggest thing that ruled them out for me, I am generally a Kubota fan but definitely don’t like that pedal. Wound up buying LS XR4155 and now have 195 trouble free hours on it, my LS came from the factory fully equipped with options other brands charge a lot of extra money for.
I agree, they come with everything

/ LS or Kubota #14  
How do the warranties match? We offer a six-year limited powertrain warranty, including parts and labor, on most of the tractors we sell—along with the two-year bumper to bumper* protection that comes with every LS.
LS Tractor is proud to announce special discounts for military members and seniors.PLUS, when purchase a new LS tractor, you immediately quality for the BLUE ADD IMPLEMENT PROGRAM. This gives you the ability to save on multiple units.

Here's a tired Kubota its so tired it just
turned over on its side taking a nap hope this don't happen to anyone and you have to be careful how you use your tractor as you can tip them over faster than you can think!

willy

/ LS or Kubota
How do the warranties match? We offer a six-year limited powertrain warranty, including parts and labor, on most of the tractors we sell—along with the two-year bumper to bumper* protection that comes with every LS.
LS Tractor is proud to announce special discounts for military members and seniors.PLUS, when purchase a new LS tractor, you immediately quality for the BLUE ADD IMPLEMENT PROGRAM. This gives you the ability to save on multiple units.

Here's a tired Kubota its so tired it just
turned over on its side taking a nap hope this don't happen to anyone and you have to be careful how you use your tractor as you can tip them over faster than you can think!

willy
Same 6 year warranty without looking at details

/ LS or Kubota #16  
Indeed a hard choice...go with your gut feeling.

/ LS or Kubota #18  
Kubota offered no cash discount.

If you haven't, look at the Equine discount (20%). You can't do it with any of the financing incentives (0%), but likely gives a greater discount than what the dealer would offer on its own.

/ LS or Kubota #19  
Hands down go with Kubota. You will be happy that you spent the few extra bucks for quality and dependability.

/ LS or Kubota #20  
You will be happy that you spent the few extra bucks for quality and dependability.

Yeah, because LS tractors are held together by bailing wire and chewing gum, and are guaranteed to break down whenever Mercury is in retrograde.