LS/NEW HOLLAND LOADER CROSS REFRENCE

/ LS/NEW HOLLAND LOADER CROSS REFRENCE #1  

4running

Tractor
NH TC33D
Hi guys,

I am looking for a loader to fit a TC33DA. I am having a terrible time finding a 14LA and wanted to know if anyone knew the equivalent LS loader?

I think Ansung made LS loaders for awhile and I know I can use an NTC32. What LS model loader is equivalent to an NTC32?

/ LS/NEW HOLLAND LOADER CROSS REFRENCE #2  
The TC33DA was not made by LS. Only the newer (2017 and on, I believe) Boomer tractors are made by LS.

Also, on the the LS made New Holland tractors, they use the New Holland loader and not the one that LS uses.

/ LS/NEW HOLLAND LOADER CROSS REFRENCE
OK, Is there an LS branded loader that might fit my TC? I am really digging deep here.

/ LS/NEW HOLLAND LOADER CROSS REFRENCE #4  
Being that was no relation between LS and NH at the time that your tractor was made, I really doubt you'll find a LS loader that fits it. At least without major modifications, like retrofitting the mounts and all the associated stuff.

Maybe other members that may know an alternative will suggest something.

/ LS/NEW HOLLAND LOADER CROSS REFRENCE
Its the relationship between LS and Ansung that I am trying to reach. Not New Holland and LS.

I can mount an Ansung NTC32 to my tractor. Did Ansung sell an NTC32 to LS and what did LS call it, is what I'm after.