LS Ads

/ LS Ads #1  

japody

Platinum Member
Tractor
Ford 4000 & 5000, New Holland TN65, Mahindrda 2516
I just picked up the latest issue of TractorHouse Southeast edition yesterday. TractorHouse is a publication that is all ads for tractors and related equipment. I found it odd that there wasn't a single ad for an LS tractor in the entire issue of 240 pages. No manufacturer, dealer, or private ads. Plenty ads for all other makes. Any thoughts?

/ LS Ads #2  
I just picked up the latest issue of TractorHouse Southeast edition yesterday. TractorHouse is a publication that is all ads for tractors and related equipment. I found it odd that there wasn't a single ad for an LS tractor in the entire issue of 240 pages. No manufacturer, dealer, or private ads. Plenty ads for all other makes. Any thoughts?
Saving the ad money.

/ LS Ads #3  
Apparently dealers and private parties see no need to use tractorhouse and can sell them on their own..

/ LS Ads #4  

I'm a dealer. For a dealer to run ads in TractorHouse is very expensive. I ran one for 2 months a few months back and I would get calls however it was always so far away, by the time you had to come get it or me ship it to you. It wasn't very appealing price

/ LS Ads #5  
I'm a dealer. For a dealer to run ads in TractorHouse is very expensive. I ran one for 2 months a few months back and I would get calls however it was always so far away, by the time you had to come get it or me ship it to you. It wasn't very appealing price

Why don't you fill out your profile so people can see where your at?

/ LS Ads #6  
I have never bought the Tractorhouse magazine, but have looked at it online quite a bit... In the past. I realized that most of the asking prices on Tractorhouse were inflated. When I was shopping for my latest tractor, I tried to use Tractorhouse as a barometer for pricing. The prices were so unrealistic I quit looking at it.

Though I did find some used LS tractors on Tractorhouse. They were asking more than new ones!

CT

Last edited:
   / LS Ads
I have never bought the Tractorhouse magazine, but have looked at it online quite a bit... In the past. I realized that most of the asking prices on Tractorhouse were inflated. When I was shopping for my latest tractor, I tried to use Tractorhouse as a barometer for pricing. The prices were so unrealistic I quit looking at it.

Though I did find some used LS tractors on Tractorhouse. They were asking more than new ones!

CT

I too just use them to get an idea what things are going for in case I luck up on a good deal. BTW, TractorHouse mags are free.