LS 3032 DPF Delete

/ LS 3032 DPF Delete #11  
The WM33/37 has a mechanical injection pump, but instead of mechanical linkage to the throttle control lever, they use a variable resistor/voltage to the ECU and the ECU controls a linear solenoid with position feedback to meter the fuel and control RPM. A simple circuit should allow bypassing this function of the ECU. Attached is a concept circuit that simulates, but has not been built/tested:
You can change it to mechanical linkage.

/ LS 3032 DPF Delete #12  
I deleted the entire DPF system on my XG 3032----Along with the entire tractor. Was able to trade the blue malfunction junction in on a new Kubota. Took a royal beating on the trade, but got rid of my problem. Life's too short to have to constantly deal with a continual frustratingly badly designed piece of equipment. I'm just an old guy living on a fixed income pension so yeah it hurt, but now that problem is not sitting in my barn!!!
I agree with your solution! The WM33 is very similar. Started having an issue at about 100 engine hours. I thought I was supposed to be the master and the tractor, the slave. However, it was the other way around, the emissions system was the master and I was the slave. EPA slave.

/ LS 3032 DPF Delete #13  
I agree with your solution! The WM33 is very similar. Started having an issue at about 100 engine hours. I thought I was supposed to be the master and the tractor, the slave. However, it was the other way around, the emissions system was the master and I was the slave. EPA slave.
I feel your pain brother. I had tried to repair the system, clean the dpf, ect. Nothing was going to work except to replace and reset the entire DPF according to local LS dealer. Did not have $12,000 + to put into a badly designed system only to have it possibly fail again in three years. This was first gen DPF, kind of like 1969-72 cars with early smog control. ***** didn't work well, after a few years, engineers figured out how to make it work and still get decent performance from an engine. My tractor would try to regen every four hours even when it was brand new! Hope your situation works out, but in my opinion, LS has yet to figure out DPF.

/ LS 3032 DPF Delete #14  
Anybody want to sell there LS with problems I am interested.

/ LS 3032 DPF Delete #15  
Has anyone deleted a similar tractor? I hate this save the planet bs
I deleted my 2015 LS 3037. Went from a POS to beast! Tractor gave me problems from the get-go (acquired it in 2022 with 250 hours). Replaced computer ($2300) and tried EVERYTHING (even swapping individual parts from a "properly operating" identical model). After about $4K in workarounds and as a LAST RESORT, we went from tech to mechanical (deleted). 2-stage fuel needs to be re-worked to manual (simple choke/throttle cable). Still other issue with the tractor (like the starter needing replaced due to the strain caused by the computer) and is not perfect by any means, but the engine is stronger than my same class Kubota.

BTW, I have for sale an extra computer, DPF, etc. that fit the LS3037 if anyone is interested.

Last edited: