Lovol Tractors

/ Lovol Tractors #11  
I really like that they put an air compressor and tank on these. Would be very nice to blow the radiator in the middle of job as needed.
That is a big plus. Wish mine had onboard compressed air as well. Would beat me carrying a cordless blower behind the seat all the time, though I am going to remove the belt driven fans this summer and replace them with 12 volt, large diameter electrically reversible fans. Hopefully that will eliminate the often stopping and blowing out the radiators. If it's good enough for a John Deere, it's good enough for a Kubota. (y)

/ Lovol Tractors #12  
Along what? You just come here to troll?
Your questions little puzzling. :unsure:
I can't recall any equipment that offers such warranty can you or anyone else?
I would like to read the warranty offer really close.

/ Lovol Tractors #14  
When one sees a new tractor on a sales lot with that kind of poor fit & finish, that’s a big red flag.

Here’s a very good review of them, then you can draw your own conclusions.

/ Lovol Tractors #15  
"Ten year warranty."
That along would have raised caution flag.
My 2024 TYM T25 has, if I remember correctly, a 6 year "bumper to bumper", and a 10yr powertrain warranty.
TYM is a popular brand.

/ Lovol Tractors #16  
When one sees a new tractor on a sales lot with that kind of poor fit & finish, that’s a big red flag.

Here’s a very good review of them, then you can draw your own conclusions.

I watched that one a while back and really enjoyed it; he really goes into the plus/minus of the machine. What blows my mind is the half-assed Chinese cooling system rigged to the Kubota diesel. If this fellow wasn't so mechanically inclined he would have been screwed.