Loss of speed

/ Loss of speed #1  

Tzappia

Tractor
Kubota L3940
I have a Kubota 3940 with 800 hours. Even while traveling on a road and it happens mostly going up hills, my Kubota rpm remains strong however my tractor loses considerable speed. I replaced my fuel filter. Any suggestions? I have an HST.

/ Loss of speed #2  
If you are in high range, put it in the middle range instead.

/ Loss of speed #3  
Have you checked the fluid level? Color? Smell?

When was the last time the fluid was changed?

Also, check your linkages for the speed control pedal.

/ Loss of speed #4  
Do you have the stall guard on? If so it will reduce ground speed to maintain engine rpm.

If not then I would check that a brake isn't dragging, had this issue on a smaller tractor, easy way to tell is let it freewheel on a slight grade and see how well it rolls.

Sent from my SM-G715U1 using TractorByNet mobile app

/ Loss of speed
Thanks everyone. I'll recheck fluids and the stall guard.

/ Loss of speed #6  
are your tires filled, apparently that will really slow you down on the hills

/ Loss of speed #7  
I have a Kubota 3940 with 800 hours. Even while traveling on a road and it happens mostly going up hills, my Kubota rpm remains strong however my tractor loses considerable speed. I replaced my fuel filter. Any suggestions? I have an HST.
I have a BX25D and the linkage from the hydrostat pedal back was missing a nut, I double nutted it and got all of my speed back. On the BX25D the connection was back by the hydro filter.

/ Loss of speed #8  
I have a BX25D and the linkage from the hydrostat pedal back was missing a nut, I double nutted it and got all of my speed back. On the BX25D the connection was back by the hydro filter.
Good to see your still making dust. :)