loss of a friend

/ loss of a friend #11  
I took it as they were 2 different events involving illlegal's.:confused3:

/ loss of a friend
just my point, My son works in the court system, he tells me where are tax money goes to help these people and very few are white, they know the system ,

/ loss of a friend #15  
I'm still lost as I don't see how this has anything to do with boarders or politics. My condolences on the loss. I'll bow out and unsubscribe now, since I don't see how mixing a tragic loss of a friend with an unrelated heated political topic is going to go anywhere good.

/ loss of a friend
Bad week end, lost my good friend passed on this morning, seen him friday, sat , we did a lot of things and went a lot of places in the 60 years we know each other, az , cal, sturgis maybe 25 times or so,He called me sat told me we were going for another bike ride, His bike HD is in my gas station for storage, I went over and sat on it for a while this morning, dam coffin nails, allways told him give up smoking, went to the ER friday morning < sent him home said nothing they could do for him.

/ loss of a friend #19  
Sorry for your loss...special thoughts and prayers. <______________>

/ loss of a friend #20  
Always hard to lose a friend... especially one that has been a part of your life for so long.

Seems I'm going to a lot more funerals these days... most of my friends have always been older.