Oil & Fuel Lose of hydraulic fluid when removing connections

/ Lose of hydraulic fluid when removing connections #12  
Hi Azop
I know what you mean by "one of those things". My hydraulic cooler in front of the rad is weeping oil. The ct235 is only 18 months old with less that 250 hours on it and they told me that it was not concidered part of the power train therefore not under warrenty. I still can't figure out how the the oil cooler on a hydrostatic transmission is not part of the power train. Go figure. Hope you make out better than I did.
VE6IAZ

Oil cooler is a known problem. They replaced mine for free---well gave ime an updated one and I installed it. Especially a cold weather problem. Known to the point of me complaining about an oil leak and the service guy told me to look at the oil cooler.

/ Lose of hydraulic fluid when removing connections #13  
Oil cooler is a known problem. They replaced mine for free---well gave ime an updated one and I installed it. Especially a cold weather problem. Known to the point of me complaining about an oil leak and the service guy told me to look at the oil cooler.

Hi Krazsk
Given the fact that lots of people are complaining about the leaking oil coolers I think I am going to go and talk to my dealer again. You never know. Did you get my PM about the Kioti manual.
Thanks
VE6IAZ

/ Lose of hydraulic fluid when removing connections #14  
Hi Azop
I know what you mean by "one of those things". My hydraulic cooler in front of the rad is weeping oil. The ct235 is only 18 months old with less that 250 hours on it and they told me that it was not concidered part of the power train therefore not under warrenty. I still can't figure out how the the oil cooler on a hydrostatic transmission is not part of the power train. Go figure. Hope you make out better than I did.
VE6IAZ

Unless the warranty coverage is different in US vs Canada, which I don't think it is, the tractor has a 2 year full coverage with a 3rd year driveline. Look up your warranty statement and take it back to dealer. You should get a new oil cooler replacement.

/ Lose of hydraulic fluid when removing connections #15  
I don't believe he ever said that the hoses had QD's on them. IF no QD's, and disconnecting the hoses, they will leak when the hose fittings hang down.

/ Lose of hydraulic fluid when removing connections #16  
Check the o-rings in the couplers....

/ Lose of hydraulic fluid when removing connections #17  
azop,

Do you have QD's on the hoses you removed?

/ Lose of hydraulic fluid when removing connections #18  
azop,

Do you have QD's on the hoses you removed?

:laughing:I just assumed QDs. If no QDs, I would be surprised, indeed, if there was no leakage.:laughing: