Looking into a CX2510

/ Looking into a CX2510
Ah, there we go, they were showing you the new and shiny! I'm not sure I like the giant sticker on the side, but the new grille and headlights look sharp.

That said, I don't know if it's worth the premium over the CK10 though!

CS or CK, you can't go wrong, they're all quite stout, well laid out, and comfortable to operate. Admittedly, my opinion is quite biased. Lol.
Ya I expected a 2k- 2.5k bump going to the larger machine. I can still locate the "old" series at the expected price just have to go an hour further. Agreed I'm not sure I wanna go 5k for the new look and LED lights.

/ Looking into a CX2510
Would the Kubota LX2610 and B2150 be comparable sized machines to the CX2510? I saw a ytube star comparing the CX to the B2601 but the 2601 looks smaller to me.

/ Looking into a CX2510 #13  
Would the Kubota LX2610 and B2150 be comparable sized machines to the CX2510? I saw a ytube star comparing the CX to the B2601 but the 2601 looks smaller to me.

I think, physically, the CX sits between the LX and B.

Looking at their dimensions and weight it would seem to be the case.

/ Looking into a CX2510
The cab model comes standard with one rear remote, my question is with a rear remote is the 3rd function necessary? It's close to an 800 bean add on. The only need I have for it would be power angle on a snow plow couldn't that be run off the remote?

I'm thinking the telescopic lift arms would be a good option to purchase with the cab to make implement attachments easier as all my current are not QH compatible, I'm thinking these will make implement swaps easier?

I'm opting for the linked pedal, it maybe a novelty but they quoted less than 150 for it.

Block heater, unfortunately I'm up where it gets cold may not need it but,,,

Am I missing anything?

/ Looking into a CX2510 #15  
1 remotes all you need to angle your blade. I'd get a block heater ahead of a linked pedal or telescopic lift arms.

/ Looking into a CX2510 #16  
The cab model comes standard with one rear remote, my question is with a rear remote is the 3rd function necessary? It's close to an 800 bean add on. The only need I have for it would be power angle on a snow plow couldn't that be run off the remote?

I'm thinking the telescopic lift arms would be a good option to purchase with the cab to make implement attachments easier as all my current are not QH compatible, I'm thinking these will make implement swaps easier?

I'm opting for the linked pedal, it maybe a novelty but they quoted less than 150 for it.

Block heater, unfortunately I'm up where it gets cold may not need it but,,,

Am I missing anything?
They only want $800 for a 3rd function?? Installed??!!!!?

I'd be on that like a duck on a June Bug.

I paid almost $900 for my WR Long 3rd Function and about lost my mind putting it on. I can only imagine what it would be like with a Cab.

When, not if, you get a grapple, you'll understand.

Even if you don't, you may need it for something else and if you do, you REALLY don't want to be putting it on yourself. Do it. I wish I had.

The longer you have that thing, the more things you'll discover it will do. Do it now or do it later. It's only money.

And your sanity.

But I was in a hurry because when I bought mine, (JUL '21) there just weren't any tractors -- Anywhere. There were big boys available, 50+ HP. But even they ran out after a short while. So I had to take what I could get and the Dealers weren't in the mood to negotiate. At all.

Do it and don't look back.

/ Looking into a CX2510 #17  
I have a CX. Really happy with it. It's main use is cleaning up pine droppings. Got the EA pine needle rake and a wicked grapple.. Saved me sooo much time and energy vs a hand rake. It's cleared at least 28,000#s thus far. It's shuffled around countless cords of pine. Runs a 5' bush hog no issues. Dealer got $1k for the 3rd function install with kioti kit(which I love the controller design!!!). I just hit the two year mark and 45hrs so not an extreme use scenario but it's exceeded my expectations on many occasions and has been very reliable.

/ Looking into a CX2510
They only want $800 for a 3rd function?? Installed??!!!!?

I'd be on that like a duck on a June Bug.

I paid almost $900 for my WR Long 3rd Function and about lost my mind putting it on. I can only imagine what it would be like with a Cab.

When, not if, you get a grapple, you'll understand.

Even if you don't, you may need it for something else and if you do, you REALLY don't want to be putting it on yourself. Do it. I wish I had.

The longer you have that thing, the more things you'll discover it will do. Do it now or do it later. It's only money.

And your sanity.

But I was in a hurry because when I bought mine, (JUL '21) there just weren't any tractors -- Anywhere. There were big boys available, 50+ HP. But even they ran out after a short while. So I had to take what I could get and the Dealers weren't in the mood to negotiate. At all.

Do it and don't look back.
Third function was 768.77 to be exact.